Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Grey

got 1 pair locked down already
pimp.gif

good luck, fellas

Shoes don't drop for almost 2 months and you already got some on lock? Really? 5000 in the entire world and you got a pair on lock 2 months in advance?

chances are this will be one of the examples of one of those i mentioned thinking they "got 'em on lock" but coming up short in the long run.

nobody is gonna give these up without a serious premium, your only chance at getting these at or close to retail will be from a corporate ran spot like nike town or HOH.

anyone may tell you they "got you", but when it comes down to it, 9 times outta 10, watch what happens...

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Grey

got 1 pair locked down already
pimp.gif

good luck, fellas

Shoes don't drop for almost 2 months and you already got some on lock? Really? 5000 in the entire world and you got a pair on lock 2 months in advance?

chances are this will be one of the examples of one of those i mentioned thinking they "got 'em on lock" but coming up short in the long run.

nobody is gonna give these up without a serious premium, your only chance at getting these at or close to retail will be from a corporate ran spot like nike town or HOH.

anyone may tell you they "got you", but when it comes down to it, 9 times outta 10, watch what happens...

i'm srs, guys
laugh.gif

but i understand not believing, because i've been here long enough to see the staple "got 3 on lock" posts, months later, only to be followed by a "
mad.gif
" by the same person
laugh.gif

i'm srs, guys
laugh.gif

but i understand not believing, because i've been here long enough to see the staple "got 3 on lock" posts, months later, only to be followed by a "
mad.gif
" by the same person
laugh.gif

I know I did the same with the concords, I had three locked down and wound up with two only... so for these I would aleast like to say two on lock and atleast end up with one. On another note, with only 5000 in circulation, would you say these are air jordan bin status?

I know I did the same with the concords, I had three locked down and wound up with two only... so for these I would aleast like to say two on lock and atleast end up with one. On another note, with only 5000 in circulation, would you say these are air jordan bin status?

Ill go on record and say that I dont have any pairs on lock and I am scrabbling to figure out how to get a couple pairs. I can see the hype train building for these.

Ill go on record and say that I dont have any pairs on lock and I am scrabbling to figure out how to get a couple pairs. I can see the hype train building for these.

Would anybody be willing to help me cop a pair of these? I live in Wyoming so I have no options except the online crapshoot. I'd be willing to pay a little over retail for the help. Thanks

Would anybody be willing to help me cop a pair of these? I live in Wyoming so I have no options except the online crapshoot. I'd be willing to pay a little over retail for the help. Thanks

anybody know where in florida these are coming?   also who online will have these? 5000 that's not a lot at all... shooting ans stabbing of\ver yeezy's too i wonder?
frown.gif

anybody know where in florida these are coming?   also who online will have these? 5000 that's not a lot at all... shooting ans stabbing of\ver yeezy's too i wonder?
frown.gif

if the hype for these reaches anything like that of the concord 11 hype then we're all in trouble, cuz the yeezy 1s had nothing like that

if the hype for these reaches anything like that of the concord 11 hype then we're all in trouble, cuz the yeezy 1s had nothing like that

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Yea right..you most be new to this.....I can tell you this...with the exception of the Titanium 23's (and I believe that was only NYC) I can't name a sneaker that people lined up a WEEK before release date for....Concords...yea it was crazy...but if you camp'd at least 8 to 10 hours...you almost guaranteed a pair....can you understand how crazy it is for dudes to be lined up on MONDAY for something that doesn't drop till Saturday????????????????????? Yo...unheard of...

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Yea right..you most be new to this.....I can tell you this...with the exception of the Titanium 23's (and I believe that was only NYC) I can't name a sneaker that people lined up a WEEK before release date for....Concords...yea it was crazy...but if you camp'd at least 8 to 10 hours...you almost guaranteed a pair....can you understand how crazy it is for dudes to be lined up on MONDAY for something that doesn't drop till Saturday????????????????????? Yo...unheard of...

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Now I'm hearing 9000 each colorway.......how far apart did each colorway of the yeezy 1 release

they all released 1 month between each other. Im now debating whether I should proceed with buying Black/Pink 1s or just get Black/Pink 2s.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Now I'm hearing 9000 each colorway.......how far apart did each colorway of the yeezy 1 release

they all released 1 month between each other. Im now debating whether I should proceed with buying Black/Pink 1s or just get Black/Pink 2s.

Ayipapi.... think of the number of yeezys compared to the number of concords tho, u can't really compare that hype cuz there were way more concords to go around. camping a week for those made no sense, but everybody and their mom wanted those. yeezys had hype largely cuz of how limited they were

Ayipapi.... think of the number of yeezys compared to the number of concords tho, u can't really compare that hype cuz there were way more concords to go around. camping a week for those made no sense, but everybody and their mom wanted those. yeezys had hype largely cuz of how limited they were

But is messed up tho cause you got people doing that crap to make a profit, but its kewl though ima definantly be out there trying to get mine.....

But is messed up tho cause you got people doing that crap to make a profit, but its kewl though ima definantly be out there trying to get mine.....

Dude it doesn't matter...you post is basically saying that the Yeezy 1 was nothing compared to the Concords..and I'm telling you that you are INSANE if you believe that...

To Proto's point (which we rarely ever agree) even "super connected" SNEAKERHEADS got burned on all three...it was almost like connects didn't even matter..like all the years of taking care of dudes..getting joints for free...walking in hours after a release with a fresh pair WAITING for you NEVER happened....at the moment everyones name was Stanley and it was come with the dough..wait on line..or get lucky in a raffle...

To your point..yes there were ALOT more Concords to go around...and ALOT more people got hyped for them...but that's like saying a Berkin Bag isnt as fresh as a Coach bag cause they make more Coach and it's more recognizable...when I know chicks that will cut yo momma for a Berkin....

Hype isn't about numbers..it's about the lengths people will go to get them....Just ask Angel and the crew at Supra...they keep limiting numbers of kicks and dudes STILL ain't biting...just saying

Back
Top Bottom