Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by foamster

5000 dose not constitute a nike Quick strike release which the air yeezy2 will probably be just because kanye wants more pairs to be made dosent mean there will be more made. kanye had to give back half of his yeezy1s to nike and ended up going to ebay to get pairs. nike and kanye dont have the best relationship. and as for pair most bosses arent so heartless that they wouldn't let a employee save a pair for themselves unless the hate them me and my co workers will be clearing out our stores entire stock.

So Kanye really gave back pairs?? Damn I thought that was a rumor. That really does say a lot about his relationship with Nike smh
yea they had his all black pair he wore during the award show up for sale for the doernbecher charity his actual pair he wore it sold for 16,000 wonder who bought it lol

Originally Posted by sosmoove

5000 dose not constitute a nike Quick strike release which the air yeezy2 will probably be just because kanye wants more pairs to be made dosent mean there will be more made. kanye had to give back half of his yeezy1s to nike and ended up going to ebay to get pairs. nike and kanye dont have the best relationship. and as for pair most bosses arent so heartless that they wouldn't let a employee save a pair for themselves unless the hate them me and my co workers will be clearing out our stores entire stock.

So Kanye really gave back pairs?? Damn I thought that was a rumor. That really does say a lot about his relationship with Nike smh
yea they had his all black pair he wore during the award show up for sale for the doernbecher charity his actual pair he wore it sold for 16,000 wonder who bought it lol

the original yeezy1 sample looks more stream line them the actual one but in the end it kinda looks like a air mag jordan fusion glad they scraped it

the original yeezy1 sample looks more stream line them the actual one but in the end it kinda looks like a air mag jordan fusion glad they scraped it

LMAOOO that is not the yeezy 1 sample

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YEEZYS +*#@   YOU TIGHT

Wow thats crazy then lol

Wow thats crazy then lol

i know more about yeezys then any one on this thread so seriously dont question my posts

Friend just bought these, are they real ? they look sketchy to me for that price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Their fake i know it , idk if hes paid though
tell your friend to file a claim on ebay they are fake they dont have the nylon elastane upper they y print is really big on the back ant the yeezy strap is huge.

i know more about yeezys then any one on this thread so seriously dont question my posts

Friend just bought these, are they real ? they look sketchy to me for that price

tell your friend to file a claim on ebay they are fake they dont have the nylon elastane upper they y print is really big on the back ant the yeezy strap is huge.

Yeah just did, those feezy's looked suspect as hell

Yeah just did, those feezy's looked suspect as hell

i think i have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting a pair of yeezy 2s when they drop

most shop owners who get these are gonna save them for there buddies and save extra to sell later for super rape prices

only chance is to get them at a niketown

ill try my luck

i think i have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting a pair of yeezy 2s when they drop

most shop owners who get these are gonna save them for there buddies and save extra to sell later for super rape prices

only chance is to get them at a niketown

ill try my luck

sorry to jump onto the subject of yeezy 1's but....is trading a pair of kd nerfs for a pair of black/pinks plausible? thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom