Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by golancer

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Even with all my connections in the music industry (every one who has them right now, for the most part, is in some way shape or form in the music industry) no one wants to talk or let me take pics......
I could see why , nike and kanye have always been tight lipped with yeezy's so im sure they let them know whats up when they got their early pairs
+1    that will happen
umm what will happen

Originally Posted by golancer

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Even with all my connections in the music industry (every one who has them right now, for the most part, is in some way shape or form in the music industry) no one wants to talk or let me take pics......
I could see why , nike and kanye have always been tight lipped with yeezy's so im sure they let them know whats up when they got their early pairs
+1    that will happen
umm what will happen

Looking back at some of the pix of the alleged "Blink" color way of the 2s it kinda does look more like a Solar Red. I'm thinking the ones he's been rocking around are gonna be the "Bred" color way that drops. If that's the case then we get the Zens, Breds and then one more mystery color way.

Looking back at some of the pix of the alleged "Blink" color way of the 2s it kinda does look more like a Solar Red. I'm thinking the ones he's been rocking around are gonna be the "Bred" color way that drops. If that's the case then we get the Zens, Breds and then one more mystery color way.

Yes it had been mentioned in this thread that these didnt look pink. It doesn't make sense to have two black/red colorways. Wasn't there talk of an army green/red colorway?

Yes it had been mentioned in this thread that these didnt look pink. It doesn't make sense to have two black/red colorways. Wasn't there talk of an army green/red colorway?

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Info about colorways we already know about! 
laugh.gif
....progress though 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Yeah it was supposed to be either a Hunter Green or Mint Green color way. Hopefully something comes up about those soon. And if that Kicksonfire tweet is true.... *cue Nas-skimask.gif*

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Yeah it was supposed to be either a Hunter Green or Mint Green color way. Hopefully something comes up about those soon. And if that Kicksonfire tweet is true.... *cue Nas-skimask.gif*

Back
Top Bottom