Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Byronde

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Was told these haven't been announced officially yet because Kanye can't decide on the third and final colorway.

That's why he doesn't drop a shoe every year or so because he's a pain in the !%# to work with and is so indecisive.

Hence why Tinker passed this off to NSW.

Last date I heard was April, early to be specific.

Take it for what it's worth.

Definitely heard the third colorway featured red.
I don't think that Tinker designed the Air Yeezy 1. I doubt that his attitude is the reason why his shoes drop every two years either. Unlike athletes music artist don't drop albums every year to promote the shoes, athletes play every year to promote the shoes.. Nike is an athletic brand. Kanye is the first non athlete to have a signature shoe with them. To say that he is popular enough for this shoe to be widely available and sold at footlocker like let's say the spizikes is an understatement.

Kanye designs his own shoes, Kanye has a contract with nike that lets him release a shoe every two years. .

Was told these haven't been announced officially yet because Kanye can't decide on the third and final colorway.

That's why he doesn't drop a shoe every year or so because he's a pain in the !%# to work with and is so indecisive.

I don't think that Tinker designed the Air Yeezy 1. I doubt that his attitude is the reason why his shoes drop every two years either. Unlike athletes music artist don't drop albums every year to promote the shoes, athletes play every year to promote the shoes.. Nike is an athletic brand. Kanye is the first non athlete to have a signature shoe with them. To say that he is popular enough for this shoe to be widely available and sold at footlocker like let's say the spizikes is an understatement.

Kanye designs his own shoes, Kanye has a contract with nike that lets him release a shoe every two years. .

Due to certain Nike and Louis Vuitton contracts Kanye is only allowed to make 1 pair of shoes every two years. Another reason the shoe is so hyped.

Due to certain Nike and Louis Vuitton contracts Kanye is only allowed to make 1 pair of shoes every two years. Another reason the shoe is so hyped.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

This release won't be any fun at all unless you are a VIP/Influencer.
They are going to be more available so it shouldnt be as bad as the 1's
What?

Have you not seen the madness for regular gr releases from Jordan Brand or Kobe, LeBron, and now Kevin Durant's lines under Nike? As someone said it'll be like the Galaxy's all over again. You'd hope stores would be more sensible and just do a wristband policy instead of having people line up for almost two weeks just for the "look".

What?

Have you not seen the madness for regular gr releases from Jordan Brand or Kobe, LeBron, and now Kevin Durant's lines under Nike? As someone said it'll be like the Galaxy's all over again. You'd hope stores would be more sensible and just do a wristband policy instead of having people line up for almost two weeks just for the "look".

Originally Posted by foamster

its gunny how you all dont even know that tinker made the yeezy 1 teamfresh and byronde are herbs class negros
Funny because Kanye himself said/says nike lets him design the shoes ,people like you should be banned all you do is come here and act like you know everything you say you have pictures of the Yeezy 2 but dont want to post them on here you're a clown bro $%+%

And im hearing dudes are camping at Millennium in Inglewood

its gunny how you all dont even know that tinker made the yeezy 1 teamfresh and byronde are herbs class negros
Funny because Kanye himself said/says nike lets him design the shoes ,people like you should be banned all you do is come here and act like you know everything you say you have pictures of the Yeezy 2 but dont want to post them on here you're a clown bro $%+%

Picture of Don C rocking the solar reds

2ed4mqb.png

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What?

it's better than one FSR ....and one total pair of LeBron ASG's at this one store i went to 
laugh.gif

i'm hoping they do produce more pairs

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What?

it's better than one FSR ....and one total pair of LeBron ASG's at this one store i went to 
laugh.gif

i'm hoping they do produce more pairs

Realistically I can see that first pair dropping in April. It seems like it's more expected anyways. Nice pic up there, BTW.

Realistically I can see that first pair dropping in April. It seems like it's more expected anyways. Nice pic up there, BTW.

Son, you know that MJ and Kobe have a hand in designing their shoes too right? 
Tinker is the mastermind behind these gems. You think Nike is going to let Kanye draw up some shoes and then just manufacture them !@*!*? 

Kanye influences, Tinker executes. 

Where the !!@% have you been the last 20+ years? 

Louis Vuitton ain't even let Yeezy have full executive control over his kicks. You think Nike would? 

Back
Top Bottom