Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

y'all can act like it's crazy talk, but obviously after the violence headlines with the concords and galaxys, nike knows they gotta be careful... the preorder thing is just an idea... obviously nike needs the hype with limited releases, but they don't want what will inevitably come with it (only reason it's worse now is cuz EVERYONE is a damn sneakerhead now)... so don't be surprised if they explore some different approaches on limited releases in the future...

Originally Posted by HMack007

Yeah .....
I have absolutely NO desire at ALL to buy the sneakers of a rapper who has not one athletic bone in his body. Wished the dentist would've wired his mouth shut permanently.

Pretty harsh words towards someone who's accomplished so much. Don't you remember the runaway short film? @+#%+ can run! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Nike should really reconsider how they release these damn shoes, maybe and online release only. Submit your email and Nike will randomly select winners (Raffle). Nike will then provide the winners with a link to the shoes when they release. Sure there are a bunch of cons to this but also many pros.

careful what you wish for tho. don't want these turning into the mags and everyone having a huge bidding war on ebay...

which ironically is how they were gonna sell the first ones from what i remember... originally they were gonna do even less than 3k and auction them off on ebay, but kanye didn't wanna do that (or was it the other way around, can't remember now?)...

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Nike should really reconsider how they release these damn shoes, maybe and online release only. Submit your email and Nike will randomly select winners (Raffle). Nike will then provide the winners with a link to the shoes when they release. Sure there are a bunch of cons to this but also many pros.

careful what you wish for tho. don't want these turning into the mags and everyone having a huge bidding war on ebay...

which ironically is how they were gonna sell the first ones from what i remember... originally they were gonna do even less than 3k and auction them off on ebay, but kanye didn't wanna do that (or was it the other way around, can't remember now?)...

Look what I stumpled upon on this presale auction on eBay:

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THE NIKE AIR YEEZY 2. LOCK DOWN YOUR PAIR RIGHT NOW. MILLENNIUM SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN CALIFORNIA HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S IN THERE INVENTORY AND WILL BE FOR SALE MARCH 24TH. 20 PEOPLE ARE IN LINE. THAT'S A 17 DAY CAMPOUT! THEY ARE NOW CONFIRMED A QUICKSTRIKE AND WILL BE VERY LIMITED. YEEZY 2'S ARE GOING TO BE BEYOND HARD TO ACQUIRE. RESALE IS GOING TO BE $4,000 TO $5,000. GET THEM AT THIS PRICE WHILE YOU STILL CAN. I WILL HAVE THESE ON HAND READY TO SHIP 1 WEEK AFTER THE RELEASE DAY.

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE YEEZY 2 BLACK/SOLAR RED-MARCH 24th.

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE YEEZY 2 WOLF GREY/PURE PLATINUM-APRIL 13th.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE BLACK/SOLAR RED YEEZY 2 ONLY. BOTH RELEASES WILL BE QUICKSTRIKES AND WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD, NIKE IS KEEPING THE RELEASE DATE AS PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID CHAOS LIKE THEY EXPERIENCED WITH THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY RELEASE.

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THE NIKE AIR YEEZY 2. LOCK DOWN YOUR PAIR RIGHT NOW. MILLENNIUM SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN CALIFORNIA HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S IN THERE INVENTORY AND WILL BE FOR SALE MARCH 24TH. 20 PEOPLE ARE IN LINE. THAT'S A 17 DAY CAMPOUT! THEY ARE NOW CONFIRMED A QUICKSTRIKE AND WILL BE VERY LIMITED. YEEZY 2'S ARE GOING TO BE BEYOND HARD TO ACQUIRE. RESALE IS GOING TO BE $4,000 TO $5,000. GET THEM AT THIS PRICE WHILE YOU STILL CAN. I WILL HAVE THESE ON HAND READY TO SHIP 1 WEEK AFTER THE RELEASE DAY.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE BLACK/SOLAR RED YEEZY 2 ONLY. BOTH RELEASES WILL BE QUICKSTRIKES AND WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD, NIKE IS KEEPING THE RELEASE DATE AS PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID CHAOS LIKE THEY EXPERIENCED WITH THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY RELEASE.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

y'all can act like it's crazy talk, but obviously after the violence headlines with the concords and galaxys, nike knows they gotta be careful... the preorder thing is just an idea... obviously nike needs the hype with limited releases, but they don't want what will inevitably come with it (only reason it's worse now is cuz EVERYONE is a damn sneakerhead now)... so don't be surprised if they explore some different approaches on limited releases in the future...

Future releases, yes, but idk about these. Don't you think Nike would've already done something about the heads camping in SoCal if they planned to take a different approach?
& About the online releases, I don't think that'll happen. A colorway, sure why not, but for a launch of a shoe? Doubt it.

Future releases, yes, but idk about these. Don't you think Nike would've already done something about the heads camping in SoCal if they planned to take a different approach?
& About the online releases, I don't think that'll happen. A colorway, sure why not, but for a launch of a shoe? Doubt it.

Again...you dudes are not understanding the business of it all....Nike is a WHOLESALER....What responsibility does Nike have in instructing Footlocker how they should release there purchases product once they receieve it?? Suggested retail price as well as suggested release dates are simply that...Suggested....No one wants to piss off the swoosh so they stay in line....

I think alot of the frustration that people have is most often misdirected at Nike...Nike had absoluetlely nothing to do with the last two fiascos at retail (Concords and Galaxy's).....NikeStores (with the execption of Mercer because they pretty much operate like a mom and pop) are the most organized in terms of releases....Once the lineup has reached the allocated stock, bracelets are given...done...no line cutting...no ten day camps....no real non sense...NDC generally has a fair amount of stock...and usually does at least one restock...how much more fair do you want???

I just find it comical that Footlocker Corp NEVER takes a beating on these forums...its always people beating down the Swoosh.....HoH...stock allocations...FTL...actually let me clarify..local footlocker (as opposed to Corp) are the worst....no organization...just open the door and lets figure it out as we go...

And trust me...this release will be no different...Expect alot of NON SENSE kids...

Again...you dudes are not understanding the business of it all....Nike is a WHOLESALER....What responsibility does Nike have in instructing Footlocker how they should release there purchases product once they receieve it?? Suggested retail price as well as suggested release dates are simply that...Suggested....No one wants to piss off the swoosh so they stay in line....

I think alot of the frustration that people have is most often misdirected at Nike...Nike had absoluetlely nothing to do with the last two fiascos at retail (Concords and Galaxy's).....NikeStores (with the execption of Mercer because they pretty much operate like a mom and pop) are the most organized in terms of releases....Once the lineup has reached the allocated stock, bracelets are given...done...no line cutting...no ten day camps....no real non sense...NDC generally has a fair amount of stock...and usually does at least one restock...how much more fair do you want???

I just find it comical that Footlocker Corp NEVER takes a beating on these forums...its always people beating down the Swoosh.....HoH...stock allocations...FTL...actually let me clarify..local footlocker (as opposed to Corp) are the worst....no organization...just open the door and lets figure it out as we go...

And trust me...this release will be no different...Expect alot of NON SENSE kids...

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

Highly doubt that this is true

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

I hope not... If so 

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

I hope not... If so 

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

Interesting!

Colorway-Black/Solar Red

Interesting!

Back
Top Bottom