Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ksteezy

mass histeria on black friday....+$% was Nike thinking releasing these along with the BCIII's and the Entourages??????!!! on black friday out of all the %$$%$%* days in the year!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

mass histeria on black friday....+$% was Nike thinking releasing these along with the BCIII's and the Entourages??????!!! on black friday out of all the %$$%$%* days in the year!

These are
pimp.gif

wow! i have not been this hyped for something since smores pop tarts dropped. it's so dope that we had the air yeezy 1 and now we're gonna get the air yeezy 2! how crazy is that?!?! i love everything about the shoe despite not being able to see it clearly. this is going to be a shoe that every true sneakerhead MUST own...these and the air yeezy 1s. a sneaker collection is not complete without these. i can't wait to see franalation's review on this awesome shoe and i can't wait to own every color that they put out even though i have no idea what those colors are. i will sell my car if i have to. i will wait in line for a week if i have to. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow! i have not been this hyped for something since smores pop tarts dropped. it's so dope that we had the air yeezy 1 and now we're gonna get the air yeezy 2! how crazy is that?!?! i love everything about the shoe despite not being able to see it clearly. this is going to be a shoe that every true sneakerhead MUST own...these and the air yeezy 1s. a sneaker collection is not complete without these. i can't wait to see franalation's review on this awesome shoe and i can't wait to own every color that they put out even though i have no idea what those colors are. i will sell my car if i have to. i will wait in line for a week if i have to. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

at the thought of people missing thanksgiving with their family for shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

thanksgiving sucks *!* anyways. The food isn't even good, with the exception of pumpkin pie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

at the thought of people missing thanksgiving with their family for shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

thanksgiving sucks *!* anyways. The food isn't even good, with the exception of pumpkin pie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LOTTA SALT CATS IN HERE. U CAN TELL THEY HATE KANYE. LOL AIRMAXFAM SHOWING SOME VAGINAL TENDENCIES LMAO

yeah man them air max cats is just a bunch of haters. they prolly can't even afford one yeezy shoelace ROFLMAO! we gonna see what happens when nike makes their greatest shoe......even greater! mindblown.gif x 100!

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LOTTA SALT CATS IN HERE. U CAN TELL THEY HATE KANYE. LOL AIRMAXFAM SHOWING SOME VAGINAL TENDENCIES LMAO

yeah man them air max cats is just a bunch of haters. they prolly can't even afford one yeezy shoelace ROFLMAO! we gonna see what happens when nike makes their greatest shoe......even greater! mindblown.gif x 100!

its sad that a grown man like you results to mockery.

you get upset because a shoe is hyped up. why are u mad bro?

then again ur probably from the suburbs with great parents

its sad that a grown man like you results to mockery.

you get upset because a shoe is hyped up. why are u mad bro?

then again ur probably from the suburbs with great parents

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

You can only blame yourself for that homie
yea you're definitely right. I should just ditch school and every other priority in life for these. I gotcha.
If you want them that bad, then yes. If not, then stop *****ing. I'm tired of people coming on this website and making excuses as to why they couldn't get this pair and why they couldn't get that pair. Make some moves in advance and guarantee yourself a pair. Plain and simple.
Exactly what moves is it that you're speaking of? Can you please enlighten me?

You can only blame yourself for that homie
yea you're definitely right. I should just ditch school and every other priority in life for these. I gotcha.
If you want them that bad, then yes. If not, then stop *****ing. I'm tired of people coming on this website and making excuses as to why they couldn't get this pair and why they couldn't get that pair. Make some moves in advance and guarantee yourself a pair. Plain and simple.

laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

laugh.gif

Didn't know classes were in session on black Friday
grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
they're not. But they are during the week before Thanksgiving and and Black Friday.
Some of you are too smart for your own good.

Back
Top Bottom