Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Houston people shouldn't even try bothering with premium goods, my connect already guaranteed me a pair of each size from 10- 12, making only another pair available in those sizes. Feels good man. Have camping out. Tootles.

no offense, and you might be straight, who knows, but TONS of people who thought they had connects, connects that came through on pretty much any shoe, they got disappointed on yeezys... all of the sudden their connect couldn't come thru on 'em.

if the colorways are dope and if they're super limited like last time, this could easily turn out to be the most hyped shoe of all time. the first yeezy is already a strong contestant, with week + long camp outs, stupid resell prices, celebrities beasting on 'em, etc.

not that that's a good thing. just reality.

i don't care about the hype personally, if i like 'em i'll pick 'em up, if not, i'll prolly pass. only way i'll still cop if i don't really like 'em is if i can come up on another FSR like i did last time and make a few thousand dollars again.

laugh.gif
 Yeah I was messing around with the people in this thread. I have no interest at all in this shoe, its just crazy how people are going bananas on them. Good luck to the people in Houston. I dont even know if Premium Goods are getting pairs. 

^ he deleted it. he had the shoes on ebay and everything, but i guess he never sold them. he ended up reviewing them again last year. i just found this:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is a lame! Why do the shoes look way to big for him? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ he deleted it. he had the shoes on ebay and everything, but i guess he never sold them. he ended up reviewing them again last year. i just found this:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is a lame! Why do the shoes look way to big for him? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO i don't see anyway that these shoes could release on Black Friday. It's commonly known that Nike has there sneaker releases finished at least 12-18 months in advance.

If what TY said was true and things like color/materials are still not finalized i don't see how they could possibly release on Black Friday.

IMO i don't see anyway that these shoes could release on Black Friday. It's commonly known that Nike has there sneaker releases finished at least 12-18 months in advance.

If what TY said was true and things like color/materials are still not finalized i don't see how they could possibly release on Black Friday.

Houston people shouldn't even try bothering with premium goods, my connect already guaranteed me a pair of each size from 10- 12, making only another pair available in those sizes. Feels good man. Have camping out. Tootles.

no offense, and you might be straight, who knows, but TONS of people who thought they had connects, connects that came through on pretty much any shoe, they got disappointed on yeezys... all of the sudden their connect couldn't come thru on 'em.

if the colorways are dope and if they're super limited like last time, this could easily turn out to be the most hyped shoe of all time. the first yeezy is already a strong contestant, with week + long camp outs, stupid resell prices, celebrities beasting on 'em, etc.

i don't care about the hype personally, if i like 'em i'll pick 'em up, if not, i'll prolly pass. only way i'll still cop if i don't really like 'em is if i can come up on another FSR like i did last time and make a few thousand dollars again.

laugh.gif
 Yeah I was messing around with the people in this thread. I have no interest at all in this shoe, its just crazy how people are going bananas on them. Good luck to the people in Houston. I dont even know if Premium Goods are getting pairs. 
Why you gotta do that to me man 
laugh.gif
 I just want one pair. That's it. It sucks when people buy shoes to flip, when people like me, who really do like the way the shoes look like, not off name or anything, want the kicks. Not calling you out, just a general statement.

laugh.gif
Why you gotta do that to me man 
laugh.gif
 I just want one pair. That's it. It sucks when people buy shoes to flip, when people like me, who really do like the way the shoes look like, not off name or anything, want the kicks. Not calling you out, just a general statement.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I'd say it's possible. If theres fake pairs out the mold has definately been made and leaked from the factory.
Only reason AR and SDS don't and wont have AUTHENTIC pairs is because there will be a Tier zero release.

I'd say it's possible. If theres fake pairs out the mold has definately been made and leaked from the factory.
Only reason AR and SDS don't and wont have AUTHENTIC pairs is because there will be a Tier zero release.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

TY said like 5-6 pages back that the fake molds that are out there are good for having no official/clear pics being out but that theres big differences between that and the final pair.
But agreed anything SDS or AR gets is not gonna be authentic dudes killed any credibility they had with the SJ/concord fiasco 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

TY said like 5-6 pages back that the fake molds that are out there are good for having no official/clear pics being out but that theres big differences between that and the final pair.
But agreed anything SDS or AR gets is not gonna be authentic dudes killed any credibility they had with the SJ/concord fiasco 
30t6p3b.gif

Most production dates stamped in shoes average about 6 months (give or take) prior to release date. But still, that doesn't line up with a Black Friday release. Unless of course its another color thats already been finalized that hasn't released, or being that these are limited in numbers, they wouldn't need nearly as much time to produce these.

Most production dates stamped in shoes average about 6 months (give or take) prior to release date. But still, that doesn't line up with a Black Friday release. Unless of course its another color thats already been finalized that hasn't released, or being that these are limited in numbers, they wouldn't need nearly as much time to produce these.

^ That was a rumor going around this year, i think he'll release the colorways of the 1's on the 2's and gives maybe two new colorways for the 2.

^ That was a rumor going around this year, i think he'll release the colorways of the 1's on the 2's and gives maybe two new colorways for the 2.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

Didn't know classes were in session on black Friday
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 Okay, but there's still work. And Thanksgiving dinner that most people will miss if they're camping out a week for the shoes.

Some people just aren't willing to skip out on these things and it doesn't mean they don't want the shoes bad enough, they just have certain priorities.

Congrats on the clever response though.

If your camping out, then your doing something wrong. Just stop with the excuses homie, it's pathetic.

laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 Okay, but there's still work. And Thanksgiving dinner that most people will miss if they're camping out a week for the shoes.

Some people just aren't willing to skip out on these things and it doesn't mean they don't want the shoes bad enough, they just have certain priorities.

If your camping out, then your doing something wrong. Just stop with the excuses homie, it's pathetic.

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Yea product is usually produced 6 months before the RD and final product is done 12-18 months before RD. I mean maybe we could get a pair on Black Friday but it definitely won't be the Zen grey CW if color and material isn't final.

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Yea product is usually produced 6 months before the RD and final product is done 12-18 months before RD. I mean maybe we could get a pair on Black Friday but it definitely won't be the Zen grey CW if color and material isn't final.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

The hell are you talkig about??? All I'm saying is some people don't want to camp out, and some people can't get hooked up through stores or other connects. And that doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough.I'm not advocating camping out. Thanksgiving and work are my personal priorities over camping out for shoes. So I don't know what kind of pathetic excuses I'm making.Sorry for the misunderstanding

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

The hell are you talkig about??? All I'm saying is some people don't want to camp out, and some people can't get hooked up through stores or other connects. And that doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough.I'm not advocating camping out. Thanksgiving and work are my personal priorities over camping out for shoes. So I don't know what kind of pathetic excuses I'm making.Sorry for the misunderstanding

Back
Top Bottom