Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I hate you Proto. 
laugh.gif

Props.

Do you guys really like these shoes? I am just asking because I have looked at the black pair over and over and they look horrible with that green tint sole.

Do you guys really like these shoes? I am just asking because I have looked at the black pair over and over and they look horrible with that green tint sole.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

It's glow in the dark breh.

Deal with it.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

It's glow in the dark breh.

Deal with it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt someone say that these are going to be more available than the first Yeezy's were? Man I sure hope so cuz I am not trying to do no raffle crap @ NTSF like they did for the Nets release. I rather camp and first come first serve type...not a fan of raffle. I have a feeling raffle will be used on these tho..due to limited quantity..I'm guessing NTSF will be getting 20 something pairs...unless they made more Yeezy 2 pairs to distribute out...

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's
i'm wondering if they'll come out at HOH's

That's what Im wondering also bro..theres a HoH in Serramonte and I'm having a good feeling they might be getting them...lemme know if u wanna get a camp going on for the Yeezy's on march JFM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt someone say that these are going to be more available than the first Yeezy's were? Man I sure hope so cuz I am not trying to do no raffle crap @ NTSF like they did for the Nets release. I rather camp and first come first serve type...not a fan of raffle. I have a feeling raffle will be used on these tho..due to limited quantity..I'm guessing NTSF will be getting 20 something pairs...unless they made more Yeezy 2 pairs to distribute out...

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's

That's what Im wondering also bro..theres a HoH in Serramonte and I'm having a good feeling they might be getting them...lemme know if u wanna get a camp going on for the Yeezy's on march JFM.

considering this is a yeezy thread i'd expect all you to know how to spell Kray, smh...
laugh.gif
but 1 > 2

considering this is a yeezy thread i'd expect all you to know how to spell Kray, smh...
laugh.gif
but 1 > 2

They were only 3000 pairs made total from the 1's, I've heard theres going to be 10,000 pairs made this time for the 2's

They were only 3000 pairs made total from the 1's, I've heard theres going to be 10,000 pairs made this time for the 2's

A reliable source told me they will be available in most big chains this time around. She also showed me grade school sample pics. She said expect a bigger release this time, (think doernbecher)

Taken from the other site.

Let's hope this is true because I must have these and if I do they will be worn to death.

A reliable source told me they will be available in most big chains this time around. She also showed me grade school sample pics. She said expect a bigger release this time, (think doernbecher)

Taken from the other site.

Let's hope this is true because I must have these and if I do they will be worn to death.

three pairs are mine gotta have it! now this is my only question.... Im located in chicago and will be copping from niketown chicago, does anyone know how the release went last go round as far as camping out etc?

three pairs are mine gotta have it! now this is my only question.... Im located in chicago and will be copping from niketown chicago, does anyone know how the release went last go round as far as camping out etc?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by jst628

It's cray... clown.
The song uses it as CRAY... The REAL meaning behind it is referring to the KRAY twins.

It's cray... clown.
The song uses it as CRAY... The REAL meaning behind it is referring to the KRAY twins.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

It's cray... clown.
The real meaning is CRAY/CRAZY
Where is there proof from Kanye/JayZ or anyone from their camp confirming RUMORS of it being a reference to KRAY?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

It's cray... clown.
The real meaning is CRAY/CRAZY
Where is there proof from Kanye/JayZ or anyone from their camp confirming RUMORS of it being a reference to KRAY?

count me in on the camping guys. I'll be there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom