Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt someone say that these are going to be more available than the first Yeezy's were? Man I sure hope so cuz I am not trying to do no raffle crap @ NTSF like they did for the Nets release. I rather camp and first come first serve type...not a fan of raffle. I have a feeling raffle will be used on these tho..due to limited quantity..I'm guessing NTSF will be getting 20 something pairs...unless they made more Yeezy 2 pairs to distribute out...

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's
i'm wondering if they'll come out at HOH's

That's what Im wondering also bro..theres a HoH in Serramonte and I'm having a good feeling they might be getting them...lemme know if u wanna get a camp going on for the Yeezy's on march JFM.
count me in on the camping guys. I'll be there for sure.

YO!
Originally Posted by DJ PROTO J

(these are my personal pairs, i had a lot more than this i resold tho, came up on a FSR. crossing my fingers for the same this time):

And you were supposed to holla at me.
30t6p3b.gif

But I ain't even mad though.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by DJ PROTO J

(these are my personal pairs, i had a lot more than this i resold tho, came up on a FSR. crossing my fingers for the same this time):

And you were supposed to holla at me.
30t6p3b.gif

But I ain't even mad though.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

It's cray... clown.
The song uses it as CRAY... The REAL meaning behind it is referring to the KRAY twins.
The real meaning is CRAY/CRAZY
Where is there proof from Kanye/JayZ or anyone from their camp confirming RUMORS of it being a reference to KRAY?

Im sure you know who the KRAY twins are right???

They know what they where doing when they wrote it. They used the word "CRAY" because it is CRAZY but they also used CRAY because it sounds the same as KRAY.... referring back to the twins who balled so hard.

It's cray... clown.
The song uses it as CRAY... The REAL meaning behind it is referring to the KRAY twins.
Where is there proof from Kanye/JayZ or anyone from their camp confirming RUMORS of it being a reference to KRAY?

They know what they where doing when they wrote it. They used the word "CRAY" because it is CRAZY but they also used CRAY because it sounds the same as KRAY.... referring back to the twins who balled so hard.

Yes I know who they are, I found out about that double entendre REACH at the same time as everyone. But like I said, nobody from within their entourage has ever mentioned anything about Kray, these youtube and message board sources are the same people who start that Illuminati crap.
Jumbotrons at their shows say Cray, lyrics in booklet say Cray, until proof appears, it is cray.

Yes I know who they are, I found out about that double entendre REACH at the same time as everyone. But like I said, nobody from within their entourage has ever mentioned anything about Kray, these youtube and message board sources are the same people who start that Illuminati crap.
Jumbotrons at their shows say Cray, lyrics in booklet say Cray, until proof appears, it is cray.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

three pairs are mine gotta have it! now this is my only question.... Im located in chicago and will be copping from niketown chicago, does anyone know how the release went last go round as far as camping out etc?

Yea im from chi and trying to get my hands on a pair too..

three pairs are mine gotta have it! now this is my only question.... Im located in chicago and will be copping from niketown chicago, does anyone know how the release went last go round as far as camping out etc?

Originally Posted by MF8393

Yeah im in the Chicago area too and need these to add to my Yeezy 1s. the black/pink 2s make me not even want to hunt down the black/pink 1s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MF8393

Yeah im in the Chicago area too and need these to add to my Yeezy 1s. the black/pink 2s make me not even want to hunt down the black/pink 1s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

black & pinks are def getting copped. doubles.

eagerly awaiting the rest of the colorways.

i gotta admit, i didn't think he could top the first ones, but right now i'm feeling these more for sure.

here's my doubles of the 1's, for old time's sake (these are my personal pairs, i had a lot more than this i resold tho, came up on a FSR. crossing my fingers for the same this time):

5313188539_74d34400a0_z.jpg
thats one amazing pic 
eek.gif

If you do get multiples, you know who to hit up if you get a size 10-10.5 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

black & pinks are def getting copped. doubles.

eagerly awaiting the rest of the colorways.

i gotta admit, i didn't think he could top the first ones, but right now i'm feeling these more for sure.

here's my doubles of the 1's, for old time's sake (these are my personal pairs, i had a lot more than this i resold tho, came up on a FSR. crossing my fingers for the same this time):

5313188539_74d34400a0_z.jpg
thats one amazing pic 
eek.gif

If you do get multiples, you know who to hit up if you get a size 10-10.5 
wink.gif

How dont see how its a reach.... 

Subliminal.

Double entendre.

To each his own. 

Now Watch The Throne Drop.... Dont go kill yourself now homie.

How dont see how its a reach.... 

Subliminal.

Double entendre.

To each his own. 

Now Watch The Throne Drop.... Dont go kill yourself now homie.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I gotta find a way to get these in Houston.

These are serious.

Did Houston even get the Yeezy 1's? I don't remember if Premium Goods got them or not. If so, how was the release here?
If you're down to camp out, I'm down, too. I just ain't tryna do it by myself. I'll just have to see how my schedule is when RD comes closer. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I gotta find a way to get these in Houston.

These are serious.

Did Houston even get the Yeezy 1's? I don't remember if Premium Goods got them or not. If so, how was the release here?
If you're down to camp out, I'm down, too. I just ain't tryna do it by myself. I'll just have to see how my schedule is when RD comes closer. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Do you guys really like these shoes? I am just asking because I have looked at the black pair over and over and they look horrible with that green tint sole.

"Wait. I don't like these shoes. WHY DOES EVERYBODY ELSE LIKE THIS SHOE THAT I DON'T LIKE?! Something's wrong!"

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Do you guys really like these shoes? I am just asking because I have looked at the black pair over and over and they look horrible with that green tint sole.

"Wait. I don't like these shoes. WHY DOES EVERYBODY ELSE LIKE THIS SHOE THAT I DON'T LIKE?! Something's wrong!"

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

A reliable source told me they will be available in most big chains this time around. She also showed me grade school sample pics. She said expect a bigger release this time, (think doernbecher)

Taken from the other site.

Let's hope this is true because I must have these and if I do they will be worn to death.

Think the smallest yeezy 1 size was a 6? i think? I know they existed.
but the news sounds good, ive been hearing that rumor a lot 

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

A reliable source told me they will be available in most big chains this time around. She also showed me grade school sample pics. She said expect a bigger release this time, (think doernbecher)

Taken from the other site.

Let's hope this is true because I must have these and if I do they will be worn to death.

Think the smallest yeezy 1 size was a 6? i think? I know they existed.
but the news sounds good, ive been hearing that rumor a lot 

Back
Top Bottom