Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Cazz

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

And here come random new accounts popping up
30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

Why do they have to all come on here and start asking floods of questions. 

Whats even worse is, if they were to read through the thread, they'd see that there's no real info on these outside of the colorways. 

C'mon n00bs. Use some common sense. 

Ahh. Forum elitism. Wonderful that is. Read through the 100+ pages to find the answer to your question. I thought forums were meant to promote interaction...

How about you stop being annoying and do something that people in this modern day rarely do and READ for once 
people just want everything handed to them like they have a sense of entitlement you can search the thread but I doubt you have the ability to do so 
SO USE THOSE THINGS THAT ARE CONNECTED TO YOUR OCCIPITAL LOBE TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!

tumblr_lzq2ssA1os1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

Whats even worse is, if they were to read through the thread, they'd see that there's no real info on these outside of the colorways. 

Ahh. Forum elitism. Wonderful that is. Read through the 100+ pages to find the answer to your question. I thought forums were meant to promote interaction...

How about you stop being annoying and do something that people in this modern day rarely do and READ for once 
people just want everything handed to them like they have a sense of entitlement you can search the thread but I doubt you have the ability to do so 
SO USE THOSE THINGS THAT ARE CONNECTED TO YOUR OCCIPITAL LOBE TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!

<....Hmmm and what am I looking for? Did I ask for something? Hmmm might need to get your cornea checked buddy. I don't have any sense of entitlement. I already know all I need to know about upcoming releases. Definitely don't need your help. Just making a statement that new members shouldn't be treated so harshly. But in this modern day...people just don't read.......

I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

<....Hmmm and what am I looking for? Did I ask for something? Hmmm might need to get your cornea checked buddy. I don't have any sense of entitlement. I already know all I need to know about upcoming releases. Definitely don't need your help. Just making a statement that new members shouldn't be treated so harshly. But in this modern day...people just don't read.......

I'd just like to say that I'm a n00b, and yes, a big part of the reason I signed up was this thread.

But I've read through just about every page and I think I have just about all the info available atm, and I'm not just some Kanye freak that is only into the Air Yeezy. I'm a sneakerhead just like you guys and plan on sticking around here long after the Yeezy 2 drops to learn and contribute.
Unfortunately my only tier 0 store (GOODS in Seattle) just closed their doors, so copping these is gonna be even harder than initially anticipated. I'm kind of hoping for a pushback so I can figure all this out, I missed out on the 1's and I won't ever forgive myself. Especially because it looks like there won't be another net/net colorway, which was my fave.

Really hoping more pics surface soon, really wanna see if the bred colorway is legit, 'cause tbh I'm kinda disappointed with the blink and the watermellon.

I'd just like to say that I'm a n00b, and yes, a big part of the reason I signed up was this thread.

But I've read through just about every page and I think I have just about all the info available atm, and I'm not just some Kanye freak that is only into the Air Yeezy. I'm a sneakerhead just like you guys and plan on sticking around here long after the Yeezy 2 drops to learn and contribute.
Unfortunately my only tier 0 store (GOODS in Seattle) just closed their doors, so copping these is gonna be even harder than initially anticipated. I'm kind of hoping for a pushback so I can figure all this out, I missed out on the 1's and I won't ever forgive myself. Especially because it looks like there won't be another net/net colorway, which was my fave.

Really hoping more pics surface soon, really wanna see if the bred colorway is legit, 'cause tbh I'm kinda disappointed with the blink and the watermellon.

How about this we just keep the information thats important to the select few that have been in this thread since jump street

Thats what pm's are for, so for all these new accounts find your info somewhere else.
Oh and if you had all the information you already needed about upcoming releases then there was no point in commenting in this thread

Nor was there a point in asking "generally when are release dates announced" don't ask since you "already have the info you need"

How about this we just keep the information thats important to the select few that have been in this thread since jump street

Thats what pm's are for, so for all these new accounts find your info somewhere else.
Oh and if you had all the information you already needed about upcoming releases then there was no point in commenting in this thread

Nor was there a point in asking "generally when are release dates announced" don't ask since you "already have the info you need"

I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DECEASED. NICELY DONE.

I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DECEASED. NICELY DONE.

I didn't come here asking for information...nothing solid about this release. Y'all have the same info I do. Just trying to participate in the forums bub.

I didn't come here asking for information...nothing solid about this release. Y'all have the same info I do. Just trying to participate in the forums bub.

After this Galaxy release, I can only imagine what this release will be like.

Missed the last NDC release because it was about 3AM when the Nets dropped on NDC and i decided to play Rock Band. Played one song too many. Got back and missed the drop LOL

After this Galaxy release, I can only imagine what this release will be like.

Missed the last NDC release because it was about 3AM when the Nets dropped on NDC and i decided to play Rock Band. Played one song too many. Got back and missed the drop LOL

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

There is no elitism. When the same questions have been asked since the first page of the thread, its kind of easy to find the answer at least a hand full of times in here.
And anyways, I wasn't even referring to you when I posted that, it was moreso directed to the people still asking for a release date.  

But hey, I guess if the shoe fits, right? 

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

There is no elitism. When the same questions have been asked since the first page of the thread, its kind of easy to find the answer at least a hand full of times in here.
And anyways, I wasn't even referring to you when I posted that, it was moreso directed to the people still asking for a release date.  

But hey, I guess if the shoe fits, right? 

Back
Top Bottom