Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

randomly a size 13 is up on NDC for any of you bigfoots....
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-263665/pgid-263666

(just kidding)
Copped with the quickness!!
tongue.gif

(only kidding too!! LOL)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Ohhh I can't wait to get like 5 pairs of these to flip to all these little hypebeasts.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you know your not helping the cause by selling to all these hypebeast.
but whatever, not even mad. Yeezys are HYPE but amazing shoes.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Ohhh I can't wait to get like 5 pairs of these to flip to all these little hypebeasts.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you know your not helping the cause by selling to all these hypebeast.
but whatever, not even mad. Yeezys are HYPE but amazing shoes.

Originally Posted by do work son

my ex bought me a pair of yeezys, then we got into an argument over something minimal and she gave them to her cousin instead of me.
cuzzo would have had to give em up

Originally Posted by do work son

my ex bought me a pair of yeezys, then we got into an argument over something minimal and she gave them to her cousin instead of me.
cuzzo would have had to give em up

Originally Posted by jroc3821

Ill never understand all the hype for the yeezys....is it the shoe? The person? Or just that they are limited?
Couldn't agree with you more, brother.  What do people see in these, other than hype? 

Originally Posted by jroc3821

Ill never understand all the hype for the yeezys....is it the shoe? The person? Or just that they are limited?
Couldn't agree with you more, brother.  What do people see in these, other than hype? 

^^^Exactly... dude cut no corners when they designed these, definitely worth retail and a little extra... plus there is no other shoe like it

^^^Exactly... dude cut no corners when they designed these, definitely worth retail and a little extra... plus there is no other shoe like it

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

only bad thing imo, is sizing runs a bit big

only bad thing imo, is sizing runs a bit big

Right

Right

what i noticed from the last yeezy thread was that dudes in smaller cities were able to come up on more pairs than dudes in bigger cities...the shop owners must have been letting them go for the low

in NYC every independent store besides Premium Goods was beating dudes in the head for a pair. But Premium had that damn raffle for each pair
30t6p3b.gif

what i noticed from the last yeezy thread was that dudes in smaller cities were able to come up on more pairs than dudes in bigger cities...the shop owners must have been letting them go for the low

in NYC every independent store besides Premium Goods was beating dudes in the head for a pair. But Premium had that damn raffle for each pair
30t6p3b.gif

I can't wait for the 2 to drop, i'm working on "double trifecta" 1 set of DS pairs and 1 set of rockable pairs
smile.gif

Once i sold my 4 pairs last summer i had to get them back , now i have them again and they aren't going anywhere.

If the 2 does drop people will be holding their OG pairs!

I can't wait for the 2 to drop, i'm working on "double trifecta" 1 set of DS pairs and 1 set of rockable pairs
smile.gif

Once i sold my 4 pairs last summer i had to get them back , now i have them again and they aren't going anywhere.

If the 2 does drop people will be holding their OG pairs!

Back
Top Bottom