Nike Air Yeezy 2 Platinum Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem Legit, to make sure jot down the serial code and search it. I believe they are legit because usually super perfects don't have 3m in the pictures.

Seem Legit, to make sure jot down the serial code and search it. I believe they are legit because usually super perfects don't have 3m in the pictures.
Same thing I was thinking.. Just wasn't too sure if they are making replicas with 3m..

Same thing I was thinking.. Just wasn't too sure if they are making replicas with 3m..
There's 3m fixes out there with a reflective spray paint (via customrepz youtube). They're fake. The 3m is reflecting way too strong and the box says CM not cm. Anything with CM is fake, guaranteed. Also the toebox is off among other things I don't even need to point out.

There's 3m fixes out there with a reflective spray paint (via customrepz youtube). They're fake. The 3m is reflecting way too strong and the box says CM not cm. Anything with CM is fake, guaranteed. Also the toebox is off among other things I don't even need to point out.
Please point out more.. lol.. Just extremely curious.. I just watched videos on the "3m fix"..
mean.gif

Damn they are going to those lengths to pass fakes off? Shucks.And fixed border tag... man 

castle castle hey can u or and anyone else help me out..need to know if they are real..I'm paying 950 worn 8 times..any help I would appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom