nike air yeezy 2 solar red

Thanks man i was about to trade with him. keep the comments coming people

Last edited:
To those who are arguing that these are legit - Why would you even comment when you CLEARLY know nothing about yeezy 2's? Toe box is wrong, not narrow enough too boxy. The scales are waaaaaay too shiny. the shape of the shoe itself is off. The box is destroyed which is always a red flag for any shoe in general. and not to mention.... THE CHINESE WRITING ON THE BOX? come on guys... 10000000000% Fake/Reps

B
To those who are arguing that these are legit - Why would you even comment when you CLEARLY know nothing about yeezy 2's? Toe box is wrong, not narrow enough too boxy. The scales are waaaaaay too shiny. the shape of the shoe itself is off. The box is destroyed which is always a red flag for any shoe in general. and not to mention.... THE CHINESE WRITING ON THE BOX? come on guys... 10000000000% Fake/Reps

Chinese writing huh? How about this: take a look at the inside of your favorite shoe from footlocker or whatever and tell me where it was made at? Oh ok :smile: lol.. You "SNEAKERHEADS" are sickening!!!

B
Chinese writing huh? How about this: take a look at the inside of your favorite shoe from footlocker or whatever and tell me where it was made at? Oh ok
smile.gif
lol.. You "SNEAKERHEADS" are sickening!!!
LOL. Do me  huge solid and go look at every single pair of footlocker or ''whatever'' and tell me where you see chinese writing. Oh, you don't? That's because only reps have Chinese writing on them. When exactly did i say that authorized authentic shoes are from somewhere else other than china? I've owned a pair of replica yeezy 2 solars and guess what was on the box? CHINESE WRITING. I'm talking from experience, you're talking from out of your ***. So instead of scrutinizing me and putting words in my mouth how about you actually read what i wrote and turns out i was just helping the guy who made the post.

Back
Top Bottom