Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Just got home from the release in Phoenix.

Terrible release. Mad cutting. And dudes at the store straight up lied and kept people camping all night knowing they didn't have a sufficient amount ofpairs in.

With that said...me and my boy retrosexual got our pairs.

They didn't have my size left. So I got stuck with a 9.5. So if you're looking for a size 9.5...who happened to cop a 10.5 or 11 size Yeezy...get at meand we'll trade.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
20 minutes of "camping"
eyes.gif

and all pairs are sold, so don't ask
so why post? lol nike forum aint for me.. back to retro
laugh.gif

i really need some sort of way of getting these without paying ebay prices. is there anyone who can help a fellow sneaker head out? like ive stated size 8.5

got mine today, ill let em go for the right price but have no problem keeping them, basically i thought id be disappointed when i opened the box..i was wrong,they are much nicer than you imagine

Looking for a size 10 to rock...not resell
anyone willing to help me out pm please...not looking for recession prices though lol

Originally Posted by AnJ55

ive yet to see any pics of kanye wearing this color, ive seen him in the blacks and the tans, anyone have any pics?
nerd.gif

14y5tv6.jpg

oaqbkz.jpg

they look better with the smooth strap imo
610xd.jpg

*bonus*

n6467993422291610331319.jpg

t9zi9v.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw2.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw3.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw10.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw12.jpg

anyone got a 10 or 10.5 they are willing to let go and not rape me in prices? plz plz pm me!

LOOKING for a SIZE 12 .... why not ???

I couldnt go hard on copping these because of work .....

Ill be on that BLACK base colorway for sure tho in a size 12 in May . Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair .

I cant wait to see how hard the glow is hitting . Its looks to hit hard
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom