Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by L7OSER

after further review of the shoe imma call DUCKTALES. There r many differences in this shoe and the other 2 Yeezy's
No "YEEZY" on the pull tab
No "Y" print on anything
Strap is off
overall shape of the shoe
no lace locks
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

these were at a NIKE event.
laugh.gif
Pwned.
Ok. Well that is the further info i was asking for. Im still standing by my statements about the differences but if these were at an official Nikeevent then i'll take the "L" on callin them fakes.

i don't think they should release that colorway. Especially if its GR but something about it seems too plain in my opinion

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by L7OSER

after further review of the shoe imma call DUCKTALES. There r many differences in this shoe and the other 2 Yeezy's
No "YEEZY" on the pull tab
No "Y" print on anything
Strap is off
overall shape of the shoe
no lace locks
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

these were at a NIKE event.
laugh.gif
Pwned.
roll.gif

They mention nothing about it coming out... just the concert edition it says. I'd love to see that colorway release. O well... just as long as I get allthe colors.

those fire red look hot but i don't think im going to cop they are too hyped but i want the black and pink though

Originally Posted by agold1002

wow i just refeshed on ndc and the sold out went away....but all sizes greyed out. almost had a heartattack
laugh.gif

and BTW ndc did NOT have any 10.5 either....
There is something afoot on NDC... it went from greyed out sizes to Sold Out and back to greyed out sizes...

dr jays sold out in 45 mins.....went there after work and the manager said fordham rd might have gotten them also..any truth to that? he also said they onlygot 20 pairs

the red soled joints are ill...I'd LOVE those, or the initial black pair he wore at the Grammy's w/out the pink

from what i've heard there should be a total of 5 colorways coming out, which includes the 3 coming out this year. not sure what's the last twocolorways but i believe they're supposed to be easier to find or a gr release. i wouldn't be surprised if the last two coming out is the one with thered misole and the black on black joints. i'll be happy to grab two of ^^ anytime even if they weren't limited.

I dropped 6 and don't regret it. I've never overpaid for a sneaker so I figured I could do it once. Plus I'm not very interested in the othercolors. If I can get my hands on them, then that will be another story.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^^^I feel the same way, F it. I'm about to drop $500.
pimp.gif

5 is bout the right price on these anyway. folks tryin to cop'em for 4 is so naive. swear people will actually sell one for that cheap if stores like alifecharged $500 a pop, why would someone sell it for 4.

word, at this point if i cant get the black for retail im not getting em, no way im dropping half a stack 2 months in a row

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I'm gonna camp out for the blacks, never did that before though

i was thinking this too but when i take into account ppl camped from thursday...im not tryna take vacation days or sick days to wait online on a citystreet....made me wonder how many ppl have jobs (no offense to those that camped)

Back
Top Bottom