Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

1rqarq.jpg

315bddy.jpg

^^^Is this how they look when you put new batteries in them???
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly11

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
That store has always been G'd up, every since kixclusive ads...
Why would he even post the spot though? I hate when people post spots because then everyone who uses the Internet knows where they are (speakingabout spots in general). I hate that !*#%. This basically a handout for those who are too lazy to walk around BUT you better have money when you go in there.Nothing is cheap in there.

so the glow in the dark tour colorway is droppin'? prolly next year i suppose?

i always thought from the pix they were more navy blue/almost purple, with an infrared outsole, but those will do...

i might hold out on the next two drops and just cop those...

something about the black, shiny, textured strap on these next black & pink joints i'm not sure i'm feelin' anyways...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
Why would he even post the spot though? I hate when people post spots because then everyone who uses the Internet knows where they are (speaking about spots in general). I hate that !*#%. This basically a handout for those who are too lazy to walk around BUT you better have money when you go in there. Nothing is cheap in there.

yeah, they're selling yeezy's for $550.00.

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
Why would he even post the spot though? I hate when people post spots because then everyone who uses the Internet knows where they are (speaking about spots in general). I hate that !*#%. This basically a handout for those who are too lazy to walk around BUT you better have money when you go in there. Nothing is cheap in there.

Because he's looking out for fellow NT'ers!!! Something a lot of people don't do on here!!!
mad.gif
There's a lot of "Collectors" turned "Resellers" in thisthread.
Shout out to "Wooly11" for at least showing love for people that don't hv spots anywhere close to them! Yo Will, I NEED those Black/Pinks joints!
wink.gif

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz

pls that is not a spot....that is like brooklyns flightclub...my man bought some fake sbs in there one time tho so watch out.. them and the spot next door lookat they MF dooms.. they be beggin dudes to sell them yeezys for 350 then hit yall for 5...lol the brooklyn way

Originally Posted by you big dummy

20090408dsc2270.jpg

5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

That pic definitely confirms a GITD swoosh... and it's proof of what I have been speaking on pages and pages ago... the Yeezys will continue and GRs are onthe way... as for the quality of these being lower... ****... look at the ribbing along the strap, the premium grain leather, and the satin finish liner...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how well does a shoe glow with dirt and grease on the bottom? other than NOT being worn and just for show, the glowability seems questionable in everyday mode. logic and functionality i guess is thrown out with such a shoe.
I'm sure the glowing will become weaker with age and wear... but I think it'll maintain if you just keep them clean (wipe the soles down after every use).

Anyone with GITD Dunks or worn McFly HDs have any input?

I have some GITD dunks that ive worn about 15-20 times or more and as long as i keep them clean they glow just as good as when the were new but on the dunksthe soles dont glow so i dont know how that will change it. As long as you keep them clean though they should be good.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

navy/orange > black/red

that's what i'm sayin'...

maybe that's why it's been said the original glow in the dark tour colorway won't be released... it really won't be, but this slightalternative will be. and i'll take it... would still prefer the navy/orange tho...

see, in this pic they look navy/orange:

nike-air-yeezy.jpg

and in this pic it looks like they jacket or whatever tied around his waste is orange/infrared:

nike-air-kanye-west3.jpg

but then in this pic they look similar to the ones we've just seen:

yeezys2.jpg

so i dunno, maybe the original pix colors were deceiving... tongue looks taller on the ones he's wearing in that first pic too...

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
So it doesnt matter who knows about it...

The sample pair int hat pic are definitely Navy, but the midsole does look red instead of Orange like the original pair. It is definitely navy though becauseyou can see the difference in comparison to the Black/Pink pair in the pics

Back
Top Bottom