Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

man...the blks suck!!! the pink is junk and i'm def not feelin the "Y" pattern on the heel and ankle panel. the greys are WAY BETTER than those.if the blk pair was laid out like the tan's then i may consider them...minus the pink still.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Can someone make the gif of me, I would like 2 make it my avy. Thanks in advance.
On that note, allow me 2 apoligize for any feelings I have hurt. I just need it 2 be perfectly clear thatt I run the boards. Lets stay quiet until some real facts surface.

geezus homie...someone's gotten a little swol in the dome...
do what you do and everything will speak for itself.

^^^^can you make that gif into any avy for me?
It's true that I don't like camping at HoH 2 much anymore, but this next launch going down I want 2 have something set up in Harlem, being that it is aretail location.

Anyone know when the black yeezys are coming out in Vancouver?? Also were there a lot camping out over here?? I feel bad I slept on the first ones but I reallyreally want the black ones!!! Haha any help would be greAt! Thanks h

excuse my ignorance, but whens the release date for the black yeezy's? ive been to obsessed with jordans to stay updated on the nike releases of late...

Originally Posted by lj12

Anyone know when the black yeezys are coming out in Vancouver?? Also were there a lot camping out over here?? I feel bad I slept on the first ones but I really really want the black ones!!! Haha any help would be greAt! Thanks h
livestock and dipt should have them, there's a post in the canada thread under the regional forums here.

I live in MN and the nearest spot that has Yeezy's are in Chicago (6.5 hour drive). Anybody wanna help me out? I'm willing to pay for your time andeffort, but don't expect something huge. Just wondering if there's any nice NTers left around here.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

IMHO, Tans are the worst of the 3.
ohwell.gif

Glow in the dark swoosh/Original colorway FTW!

Originally Posted by KG21

I live in MN and the nearest spot that has Yeezy's are in Chicago (6.5 hour drive). Anybody wanna help me out? I'm willing to pay for your time and effort, but don't expect something huge. Just wondering if there's any nice NTers left around here.
laugh.gif

Guilt trips. That'll make people want to help you.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

IMHO, Tans are the worst of the 3.
ohwell.gif

Glow in the dark swoosh/Original colorway FTW!

I think are the early samples that Kid Cudi was rolling around with before. They look like Zen Greys to me.....

http://

http://
it look's like there is no y print in the front on the suede part of the shoes must be a sample pair of something anyone else sees it or am Ibugging ? �

Back
Top Bottom