Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by illmabus3666

Anyone know how limited these will be? Any places in Oregon might get these?

yea at WHQ
roll.gif
jk....MAYBE compound.

How can anyone make a decision about these without pics, let alone a scheduled release almost two weeks from now? I want them, but damn can we speed up theprocess here Nike?

Someone emailed Nike about it.

Recently you requested personal assistance from Nike. Below is a
summary of your inquiry and our response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
hello there, i was wanting to know when the nike air yeezy is due to be relea...

Discussion Thread
Response to your email: (Kim) - 02/26/2009 12:29 PM
Hello Ken,

It's great that you are interested in the Nike Air Yeezy (style number 366164-002). They are a great looking style.

We have only been advised that this style is going to be released in March. Nike has not advised us of a specific date in March because this style is being sold as a Quickstrike. This means that our retail locations will have little or no notice that the shoes are arriving at their store. Once the shoes hit the stores is when we will become aware of it.

We have been informed that the Air Yeezys will be available at all NIKETOWN, and all Nike authorized retail locations such as Foot Locker, Finish Line and Champs Sports.

Please reply to my email if I can answer anything else about these shoes.

Regards,

Kim
Nike

Auto-Response - 02/25/2009 03:27 PM

Looks like we're getting closer and closer to more concrete info. Can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We have only been advised that this style is going to be released in March. Nike has not advised us of a specific date in March because this style is being sold as a Quickstrike. This means that our retail locations will have little or no notice that the shoes are arriving at their store. Once the shoes hit the stores is when we will become aware of it.

We have been informed that the Air Yeezys will be available at all NIKETOWN, and all Nike authorized retail locations such as Foot Locker, Finish Line and Champs Sports.

Do you really think Foot Locker gonna pick up this shoe and be able to get it in the masses? That information doesn't seem accurate because a QS in thepast has only been in small accounts correct? I don't think anyone is really aware of where this shoe is going.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Do you really think Foot Locker gonna pick up this shoe and be able to get it in the masses? That information doesn't seem accurate because a QS in the past has only been in small accounts correct? I don't think anyone is really aware of where this shoe is going.

i agree...
laugh.gif

Since everyone has a guess here is mine...

Mercer gets a color...

Then QS accounts(Proper, Standard, etc) get them on a couple colors.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Someone emailed Nike about it.

Recently you requested personal assistance from Nike. Below is a
summary of your inquiry and our response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
hello there, i was wanting to know when the nike air yeezy is due to be relea...

Discussion Thread
Response to your email: (Kim) - 02/26/2009 12:29 PM
Hello Ken,

It's great that you are interested in the Nike Air Yeezy (style number 366164-002). They are a great looking style.

Please reply to my email if I can answer anything else about these shoes.

Regards,

Kim
Nike

Auto-Response - 02/25/2009 03:27 PM
Looks like we're getting closer and closer to more concrete info. Can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YES! We have a style number. (or is this old news and im just late?)

My prediction is that the 1st CW or set of CW's will be limited and then they'll come out with more that are easily attainable to every. Sort of likethe Hyperdunk was at 1st with the McFly CW. Im just hoping that they dont flood the market wit dumb colors and pointless GR's like Nike always does.

^I don't know about that, but I was told they will be QUICKSTRIKE release and will retail for $215.00. The first color to drop is the gray joints on March14. I will update you all when I receive/hear updates or changes..

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^I don't know about that, but I was told they will be QUICKSTRIKE release and will retail for $215.00. The first color to drop is the gray joints on March 14. I will update you all when I receive/hear updates or changes..

MarcSJ08 again comes through good look.

For those that like the shoe it's refreshing to see that they won't be Tier Zero crazyness.

As for me, I'll gladly take the gray and most importantly black CW.

[table][tr][td]Style Number: 366164[/td] [td]Style Name: AIR YEEZY[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colour Number 002[/td] [td]Color: ZEN GREY///LIGHT CHARCOAL[/td] [td]Product Division: FOOTWEAR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Season/Year: Fall 2009[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colour Number 003[/td] [td]Color: BLACK///BLACK[/td] [td]Product Division: FOOTWEAR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Season/Year: Fall 2009[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UPC:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colour Number 111[/td] [td]Color: NET///NET[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Season/Year: Holiday 2009[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
from my friends nike.net, looks like only 3 colors comin out, what color is NET/NET?

Anyone else notice...It reads fall 2009...and Holiday 2009?...Which means still a llllllllllllooooonnnnggggggg while....

Originally Posted by arff23

Anyone else notice...It reads fall 2009...and Holiday 2009?...Which means still a llllllllllllooooonnnnggggggg while....
Atleast it gives everyone ample time to get their "money right" so that they can afford to buy all three colorways. We should have knownbetter anyway, one pic should have leaked at the minimum already. I don't think there is any release that can bypass that step.

Back
Top Bottom