Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by icekickz89

^^^
In those pics it looks like the orange sockliner is glowing too
nerd.gif

Thats bcuz that pic is with a blacklight on

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^^ sounds like hype made you cop... If you like em, why would you let em go. If you don't want that sz11 holla.... I need a pair to stock
Call it what you want i could care less what you think. Sometimes you like a shoe and and get it because its accesible and you may possibly want to wear it or trade for a better shoe.....
happy.gif

tired.gif
lol if you want that size 11 holla at me i got that.
You might want to go on a pursuit for some cheeks too, seems like this thread is stressing you out.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pure comedy/ roast thread

^ Welcome to NT. Not sure if there's anywhere you can pre-order these online. But if you're willing to drop $700 you can try nOsneaker and hope theycome through for you.

Originally Posted by jjbrooks24

Where online can I pre-order the black and pink air Yeezy that comin out on May 2nd?
ebay. $2,000.

eyes.gif

in all honesty, if youre going to pre-order, get the lube. $700 MINIMUM.

I will never pay more than $450 for any pair of yeezys. IDK how you guys are going 500 plus on ebay; $700 preorder on n
indifferent.gif
sneaker

Paid 300 for zens and thought it was alot....

^^ o believe me. i understand the hype, and understand 300 is a great price. i found that out when people were buying for 550 plus at auctions in my city.

i just never believed the hype in this shoe, and never imagined it would be THIS high...

And i was just saying personally... i wouldnt pay over 450 for yeezys... not THAT great of a shoe IMO. Would rather have other things for that price.

lol. i think yeezys will single handedly save the economy....

I was looking at the the size 10 I have and the quality is really good. The leather is nice and looks durable. And idk about you guys but I have always lovedthe smell of my new shoes, but it seemed like for a while the smell of new shoes wasn't the same. As for these yeezys they smell like the old traditionalnew sneaker smell and I'm feeling it
pimp.gif
. I'm still not planning on keeping it, that size 11 is asking to be brought out in the summer.

I hope I can get the tan pair- anyone that can help ya derrty out- GET AT ME
Real talk- i'd rather go on a Grail hunt than spend $500+ on some Yeezys.
Hype puts value on a bowl of toilet logs. ..LOL .
I like the Idea of the cushioning and the premium leather
Like I said I want the tans but, it won't kill me.
Now if I can't find some of Concords, that mght kill me..LOL

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

edit:SneakGeekz has the funds 2 plot something big and do some damage in this game. All it takes is funds, a vision, motivation/hunger, and direction.
Not 2 "blow up" any1s spot, but I know every1 got that sneakgeekz e-mail recently.
I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point. Whether it be a retired sneaker pimp like 160jordansdeep or a training and properly funded Sneakgeekz 2 everyone from the outlet thread. (I did not forget about that) "I am cool with all the bosses" --T.I. ft. Swizz Beats Swag My Rag
Truth be told, the culture is dying and the game is waiting 2 be evolved and taken over.

But back 2 the Black/Pink Yeezys
as I stated before, I, myself am personally camping for a size 8 (my size) and it is for an OG NT member from the year of 2000.He is giving me 3 Air Jordan retro plus colors from '00-'01. He is sending only left feet of them 2 get me camping. Once the 8 is secured, I will ask him 2 ship the other 3 right feet. The saturday of release I will walk 2 the main post office a few blocks away and double box over night the insured package. From this moment on NikeTalk knows my moves. So in the end, I am not a re-seller, and the pair I am getting (my size) is not going 2 ebay, and has a pre-destinated home.

This game is so crazy that I can't even promise a NikeTalk member any size because when I got ihustles pair, it was an 11, it was not even his size. (my bad) That is why I am personally going 2 handle my business 2 get my 3 Air Jordan retros from this deal... On top of that, I have 2 flip a pair 2 get trade back for Zens, like Uncle Sam CDP 1 did.and Sam, Since we ended up getting your og Yeezys for 450 (the same price I gave Ihustle) That means you have 2 get an extra pair of the Black/pinks and eBay that one 2 make up for not paying retails for the sneaker in the first place (herbs think about that for a minute)
If any NT member cannot afford this shoe but want 2 camp out for it PM, it is getting that said, this is why I am NikeTalk.

I didn't read any of that
happy.gif

I was looking at the the size 10 I have and the quality is really good. The leather is nice and looks durable. And idk about you guys but I have always loved the smell of my new shoes, but it seemed like for a while the smell of new shoes wasn't the same. As for these yeezys they smell like the old traditional new sneaker smell and I'm feeling it
pimp.gif
. I'm still not planning on keeping it, that size 11 is asking to be brought out in the summer.

Man...You are soooooo right homie! These Joints are official! Stack these up against any J (for example) released in the past year and a half, and these blowthem out of the water. I know, almost a silly comparison but these Yeezy's are some of the most quality kcks I've purchased in years!
pimp.gif

From this point on....I think's it the general consensus to ignore all of William Rivera's posts. lol.

I was looking at the the size 10 I have and the quality is really good. The leather is nice and looks durable. And idk about you guys but I have always loved the smell of my new shoes, but it seemed like for a while the smell of new shoes wasn't the same. As for these yeezys they smell like the old traditional new sneaker smell and I'm feeling it
pimp.gif

Wi5hBon3 is 100% right about this. Hey Wi5hBon3, sorry for the Reggies
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Wi5hBon3 is 100% right about this. Hey Wi5hBon3, sorry for the Reggies
laugh.gif
roll.gif
lmfao
roll.gif

waddup will, is all love over here son.

^^^^these herbs mad at me for all the thread hi-jacking. But good looks for sneaker showcasing you showed Sam and myself.
Our favorite presentation was the og pearl foams and the retro pearl foams.
You are definitely a grade A sneaker pimp in my book.

$400 plus for some Yeezy's... these must be holy grail material to some.
eek.gif
I'm going to have to cop just to resell.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Don't blame me fornot liking the sneaker, blame the people who pay that much for 1 pair of sneakers. Guess i'll get someone onnt to hook me up. *patiently waits for the stonefaces and namecalling*lol muah hah hah

^^^^these herbs mad at me for all the thread hi-jacking. But good looks for sneaker showcasing you showed Sam and myself.
Our favorite presentation was the og pearl foams and the retro pearl foams.
You are definitely a grade A sneaker pimp in my book.
Don't worry bout these dudes man. That was a little something something.
Thanks for the compliment. Good looks on bringing the Reggie Miller
roll.gif

IMO you can't HATE on people trying to come up. If people are willing to pay, all is fair. William **EDIT WAS giving a good price. Why are people hating onhim? Bcuz he has access to them? LOL

NT is so childish. People are mad bcuz their cities may not get them and so on. So what?

Ex. QRich/Sugar Ray PE 8's. I wanted them. HoH exclusive. OH WELL. If i actually wanted them bad enough, I would have gone to new york to camp out. If youwant a certain shoe, get out there!! Stop complaining!

William is not giving a good price anymore, but I am still enjoying my HoH R. Allen & Q rich Retro 8s, in a size 8
tagged pics anyone?
laugh.gif

NYC is where its at for hypebeast, re-sellers & sneaker thugs 2 eBay themselves a house
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom