Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Though Im not really worried about the lines.......
I just buy a pair off a reseller, or ebay, or the site I purchased my Zens from.
Cant wait to rock these.

Man...good luck to everyone who really wants these, but I am so glad I can live without this colorway. I would cop the "fire red"colorway that we've seen pics of or another black based colorway...other than that I'm good to go.

Originally Posted by GTEK

^^^ yeah but word is you win the raffle it just gives you an opportunity to spend $500 on the kicks.
So....its really a lose lose situation.
Hey Jphonix get at me with your location maybe we could hook something up.
yup, you gotta spend dough to get the raffle tix, then if you win you gotta drop $500 on the kicks, plus tax i'm sure. and you're notguaranteed your size...

mega lame if you ask me...

i'm in raleigh, what were you thinking exactly?

and where's the spot you copped online?

hit me on the pm...

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but the Walter's in ATL near Georgia State had about 9 heads camped out as of 6pm today. LOL
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Yeah it seems that all spots has a line at this point that have a line at this point are filled by lames.
Plenty of places still have no lines forming yet. Let's hope this rational thinking stays intact. SMH @ the false hype major cities arecreating.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Yeah it seems that all spots has a line at this point that have a line at this point are filled by lames.
Plenty of places still have no lines forming yet. Let's hope this rational thinking stays intact. SMH @ the false hype major cities are creating.

QFT

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm giving fair warning, DO NOT CAMP IN THE DMV.......

Keep this garbage north of Philly, and west of MD
I just think people shouldn't support the stores having auctions.
its a slap in the face
tired.gif

EDIT:
these stores should be listed so people keep it in mind.

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the beast, its still find it amazing that some people in this thread think its whats hot in the streets to be sleepin in the street, and still wannabrag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Heard cats are lined up at NTSF right now too.

your correct sir i live in the san fransisco area and can vouch that there are 3 people in line used to be 2 but another has joined them as of tonight and itsucks so much hype in SF area for these
mad.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the beast, its still find it amazing that some people in this thread think its whats hot in the streets to be sleepin in the street, and still wanna brag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes that are still holding onto Kryptonates and only resold 1 Air Yeezy after sleeping on concrete for 4 days combined
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people need Jesus in their life.
laugh.gif

YO! One of you jigs need to look out...
i just talked to the only store in NC getting them and they are making everyone buy something in store to receive a raffle ticket, and if you win you then get the chance to buy the shoes @ $500.00, LOL, if they have your size left, LOL!...
nerd.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!

just copped the AF1 Busy P's....whats you input on a trade for the yeezys? fair/not fair?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the beast, its still find it amazing that some people in this thread think its whats hot in the streets to be sleepin in the street, and still wanna brag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes that are still holding onto Kryptonates and only resold 1 Air Yeezy after sleeping on concrete for 4 days combined
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people need Jesus in their life.
laugh.gif

its as bad as those dudes, who walk into flightclub, right after camping for a week, smellin like trash can in the middle of summer, to make 200 bucks for aweeks worth of camping out , and i know certain people in this thread are gonna be like "well thats what we do and its my life...err...hobby" i dontcare what you do, but when you smell like a death its everyones prob
sick.gif

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

There was a shop in MIA that got the Zens and they didn't even sell... they ended up shipping their FSR back to NYC... Florida heads get ready for an easy cop... if you have connects in FL then call them now!!!
pimp.gif

Im calling DUCKTALES!!!!....Please unless the spot was in somebackwoods Flordia swamp theres no way in HELL they didn't sell out...If its a sneaker spot that has the type of account that can get the Yeezy's they have to have SOME foot traffic....Just because of resale pricing cats would snatch them up if no other reason then to list them and flip them....Next thing you know your gonna tell me some one gave back a Ki..at cost no less...because they couldn't FIND any FIENDS to sell too.......That just dont make sense.....The only way this is even close to being possible is if the price was ridiculous then maybe...just maybe I could see it....

Call it what you want but the truth is not every sneaker spot is well known... but anyone who has been in business for a while can get a QS Urban Energy account... especially one off ma and pa shops... they sometimes get random shipments... the Athlete's Foots here in Chicag got Laser IVs when they came out... in some poorer neighborhoods Js sit in the window with no one to buy them... we got plenty spots like that in Chi Town...

Although this is true.....I doubt nike would send an 3,000 limited quanity shoe to an boutique or shoe store in a poor or low spending area....

You keep thinking that. Four hood spots are getting these in the DMV. I mean hood as in housing projects, section eight, crack heads etc.

If someone was to even bother to camp, you would definately go home with your money and pride taken. Hence the warning I gave earlier.

Amen to that... the spot I'm thinking of hitting up here in the Chi is in a spot like that... I'm from the hood and wouldn't camp there... I know better..
indifferent.gif

none of the places in the chi are in the hood. unless there is a new spot getting them that nobody knows about.

If you say so...

Let me just say this...to all the people crying about people camping out already. Its like this, their are people that A. Really Want These Shoes, B. TheThings ReSellers Do (Can You Really Blame Them) and C. Some People Have No Life Besides Shoes, and No Real Job. I want these shoes bad only one I want however,I will NEVER EVER CAMPOUT FOR NO SHOES, when I got a good paying job and a life. Not to mention do you know how HOT it is OUTSIDE! I see it like this for, thepeople that want to do that more power to you, however I'm gonna do my research and spend the money I feel is reasonable, however rely on my research tohope to get these for retail. So, while people are like retail is near impossible, trust me their will be lots of stores that are selling these for retail butits up to you to find the place. Oh yeah one more, thing to all the people crying about the HYPE...GET OVER IT. What do you expect. As for the smart peoplethat do their research and put in work good luck getting your pairs.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

just copped the AF1 Busy P's....whats you input on a trade for the yeezys? fair/not fair?
If someone is dumb enough to give you the Yeezys, do it.

Everyone knows the Busy Ps just showed up EVERYWHERE this week. Nike.com, Niketowns... their value is way down.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom