Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

YOU GUYS ARE FOOLS IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE DROPPING MAY 6TH LMAO

IVE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE JUST HAVNT POSTED AWHILE

IM NOT CHARGING ANY1

IM ASKING FOR A DONATION IN RETURN I PROVIDE YOU WITH VALUABLE INFO

SO YOU CAN CAWP AIR YEEZYS ONLINE

KEEP TELLING PEOPLE ITS MAY 6TH PLEASE MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER FOR ME AND MY SUPPORTERS TO CAWP
pimp.gif

I HAVE THE EXACT TIME THESE WILL HIT ONLINE CONFIRMED WITH LEGIT SOURCES WHO WORK FOR NIKE
Not like Im going to take your offer up, but are you willing to offer a refund if your info is false?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
straight fiends
\

Aint fiending other may be but my point is if dudes info is false he is going to have alot of money to refund but anyway......

AirUpHere23 wrot

BIN was $550 according to your pm response yesterday night for a "guaranteed pair". Now the H/O is $575...and you want more offers!?
laugh.gif

LOL I GOT OFFERED MORE

YOU WOULD TAKE THE HIGHEST OFFER AS WELL

IF 5 PEOPLE OFFERED 550 AND 1 guy said 575 im sure you would sell it to the 575 guy
eyes.gif

I swear you guys crack me up lol
roll.gif

That's not the point I was making. Why would you tell someone the Buy It Now price is set at 550 for a "guaranteed" pair?But then switch up at the last moment and go for the H/O? I guess the answer is just basically you have no real code of ethics which is cool...but it justdon't make any kind of sense to tell someone the BIN price "guarantees" your pair.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Sneak has blown up one spot that i had seen on youtube.
you both are not from NY
they have the same owner as the last spot he went to. they prolly threw dude a free t shirt to talk about overpriced kicks.
eyes.gif

the reason they still have older "rare" items is because they charge too much... nothing amazing about that.
oh i forgot i wasn't from NY
eyes.gif
But the spot is still blown. People follow Sneak every where. So your going to tell me that they didn't get more business after that vid. Rape prices are not, people are still going to show up at the store.
its NOT A SPOT, if you think thats a "spot" then you're a vic, you probably think strippers like your "swag" too
eyes.gif

no one is worried about that store having a video... no one, those sneakers are there because no one was willing to pay their prices.
might as well goto Flightclub if you want to pay too much.

I don't see what strippers and swag have to do with anything, but whatever. People have different clarification for "SPOTS" such as a business orwhatever. But Im done. Good Luck on your Yeezy adventure if you coppin.

lol you know you guys would take the $$$

i got multiple people offering 550 so i went with the highest...

AND LMFAO I GOT BANNED BY I$$ FOR trying to give the INFO

dam $teve

lol @ this thread

some of you guys should take economics courses to learn about the art of consumption and commerce

because there are some FIENDS IN THIS THREAD

talking about donations and guaranteed pairs for sneakers that aren't even guaranteed to begin with?

lmao

see yall on here saturday afternoon

dam $teve

you know damn well ISS be on some elementary *!@+. They ban people with the quickness

Saw them up close at my spot.... Beautiful, worth all the hype in here plus more. Ppl better buy for $500/$550 while they can, after saturday is Kobe inColorado

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ this thread

some of you guys should take economics courses to learn about the art of consumption and commerce

because there are some FIENDS IN THIS THREAD

talking about donations and guaranteed pairs for sneakers that aren't even guaranteed to begin with?

lmao

see yall on here saturday afternoon

For Real.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Saw them up close at my spot.... Beautiful, worth all the hype in here plus more. Ppl better buy for $500/$550 while they can, after saturday is Kobe in Colorado
Well put.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So i finished Painting the Nike Swoosh with Glow in dark Paint
Here are some pics for those who asked

Pics taken with Black Light on
d06269e3b0e8267405aa962745b5891b5cfe023a.jpg

8b526833beede669063a9b222925e5375be28205.jpg

I forgot i had this t shirt, i got it last year at the GITD concert. I wouldn't rock it
grin.gif
, its more of a Souvenir to me.

661366a53fcfe86f64b102a0a7c12087dcebfdef.jpg

Back
44a26753b7e3766207ea682c64d913ae1d05ab6e.jpg

5c216635ee6405a121d4dd0e0536b554e0a8c48f.jpg

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Saw them up close at my spot.... Beautiful, worth all the hype in here plus more. Ppl better buy for $500/$550 while they can, after saturday is Kobe in Colorado
Well put.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i didn't appreciate that Kobe comment

Well put.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe? Is that you?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Well put.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe? Is that you?

In the flesh. lol

dam $teve

I doubt you'd get banned for trying to GIVE the info... maybe they were under the impression that you were trying to SELL the info due to your $25suggested donation.

If you are, in fact, GIVING the info away, please feel free to hit my PM link, lol...

Back
Top Bottom