Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Jordans26

Originally Posted by enrique23

they will drop on NDC but no one will have their orders fulfilled

aka pointless right?
Put it like this no one will have their order fullfilled but some one will have their order fulfilled.
Im just glad this wasnt my resort. but hey it wont hurt just to peak by every now and then.lol

Originally Posted by GTEK

aka pointless right?
Put it like this no one will have their order fullfilled but some one will have their order fulfilled.
Im just glad this wasnt my resort. but hey it wont hurt just to peak by every now and then.lol
Unless you're 'someone' at Nike or on the 'preferred' list....Your order means nothing.

im just waiting for someone to punk everyone on here saying NDC put them up for sale

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Honestly, its not even worth it to wait online. Look at the Zen Greys, they popped up 5 days later, and once they popped up, they were gone in 5 minutes. And for the few that got em, all theyre orders were cancelled and they got their refunds.
is that what heppened? i never even heard about that

Oh snap!!! Their up!!!
roll.gif

Seriously.....No Seriously

Honestly, its not even worth it to wait online. Look at the Zen Greys, they popped up 5 days later, and once they popped up, they were gone in 5 minutes. Andfor the few that got em, all theyre orders were cancelled and they got their refunds.

aka pointless right?

pointless if you are a regular person...if you're a nike employee though...this is
pimp.gif
x10[sup]9[/sup]

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by debs 168

you're too concerned about what time ppl go to bed, son.
you seem like one of those funny dudes that'll laugh when a dude wakes up at 8am he following day, checks the thread and realizes the shoes dropped at 6am.

u delusional...u actually think they droppin shoes @ 6 am? lmfao
That's not what he said.

read the bold again slowly
It was a hypothetical. Go to college and get some reading comprehension under your belt.

Originally Posted by SiG21

Honestly, its not even worth it to wait online. Look at the Zen Greys, they popped up 5 days later, and once they popped up, they were gone in 5 minutes. And for the few that got em, all theyre orders were cancelled and they got their refunds.
Yes. and if you want proof. look back 200 pages and read.

Yes. and if you want proof. look back 200 pages and read.
damn, i never read about that, that must've sucked

who ever brought a pair of any shoe in the early morning on NDC?

i have...and many others have too
we have even had "campouts" here on niketalk...while clicking refresh on ndc at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ALL I WANTED WAS A DAMN SIZE 12 .....
lol, you're not the only one bro

It sucks having the FLU
smh.gif

swine flu card played....
roll.gif
smh.gif
just wrong lol...my buddy was talking about going up to campersand saying he had the swine flu to try to get them to get out of their place in line so he would be able to cop a pair, i was just like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who ever brought a pair of any shoe in the early morning on NDC?

i have...and many others have too
we have even had "campouts" here on niketalk...while clicking refresh on ndc at the same time
laugh.gif

and u camped out on here until....

Originally Posted by agold1002

DAMN ALL I WANTED WAS A DAMN SIZE 12 .....
lol, you're not the only one bro

It sucks having the FLU
smh.gif

swine flu card played....
roll.gif
smh.gif
just wrong lol...my buddy was talking about going up to campers and saying he had the swine flu to try to get them to get out of their place in line so he would be able to cop a pair, i was just like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hmm... sounds like a plan for the next release
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom