Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Only reason I picked these up:

now I'm actually wishing they would drop an AJ retro 3 with a glow in the dark sole like these have...lol

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

now I'm actually wishing they would drop an AJ retro 3 with a glow in the dark sole like these have...lol
Image1.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by s dubl

that blue/orange pair is the only color I would consider.
Too bad those are most likely samples. Those would be a must cop.

They probably will. There's money to be made
smile.gif
But that's just a guess.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Image1.jpg
That would be nice but the paint still will chip on the sole after alot of wear just like the Yeezys. Thats the only thing bad spending 500 + oreven 200 + and the paint chips

For a fellow NTer, thanks for your patronage
x5us68.jpg

All i know is if you want the Tan colorway don't be afraid to holla at Bklyn Style, frivolous web sites just don't cut it

how does the glow rubber outsole "WORK" when theres dirt on them? it seems like it wouldnt glow as much or if at all with a bit of dirt

Long day of running around.... Had a pair I tried to sell to a NTer but I had a issue with Paypal and my bank account. The money would have been stuck inPaypal and I have had issues with them before so I refunded you. You know who you are. I'm gonna try my best to look out for you in the near future.Finally got my size 10.5. When you put these next to the Zens you really appreciate the design and detail of each pair.... Thanks Nike.... Is 10.5 in theserare as it was in the Zens??

Someone asked about dirty pairs glowing in the dark, mine still glowed, just wasn't as bright.... Wiped em down and they were the same as the first wear

Anyone order from VMVinc? they still got a full size run..i doubt thats up to date...

at resell prices that is...

These are the comfiest sneakers of all time. Felt I was pushing down on pillows.

But CONGRATS to all the people that copped from me. Sold off 5 pairs of me and my crew's sz 9-9.5's to fellow NT'ers and the people from the othersite for 6 bills a pop.

Still got my size 9s and everyone else from my crew got their sizes. so good day all in all

Back
Top Bottom