Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

i heard from my spot that they are only getting the tans because they are releasing them one at a time?? is that true??

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2135j5u.jpg

In some pics of the tans the midsole looks off white and some look white.

Originally Posted by agold1002

i heard from my spot that they are only getting the tans because they are releasing them one at a time?? is that true??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^i got you man lol

You know what's crazy? The tan's aren't looking that good to me anymore. Doesn't mean i'll pass, when i see em i'll get em.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

^^i got you man lol

You know what's crazy? The tan's aren't looking that good to me anymore. Doesn't mean i'll pass, when i see em i'll get em.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

i agree tans dont look great but im probably copping all 3 there just a fantastic looking sneaker and have great materials seen one in person today the jerkthat had them wouldnt tell me where he copped but he was a sneakerhead im preety sure he copped in san jose where that guy on isss said they would be just dontknow where hes talking about

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

i agree tans dont look great but im probably copping all 3 there just a fantastic looking sneaker and have great materials seen one in person today the jerk that had them wouldnt tell me where he copped but he was a sneakerhead im preety sure he copped in san jose where that guy on isss said they would be just dont know where hes talking about
valley fair? Why the hell they get pairs? What's so special about them?

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

i agree tans dont look great but im probably copping all 3 there just a fantastic looking sneaker and have great materials seen one in person today the jerk that had them wouldnt tell me where he copped but he was a sneakerhead im preety sure he copped in san jose where that guy on isss said they would be just dont know where hes talking about

probably Valley fair and they only get them cause its in a rich area so more people would be likely to go there because of the fact that people that go thereusually have a big amount of money

but still the guy was a jerk kept saying nice shoes and where you cop but the guy just stared at me his info could have help what a jerk
mad.gif

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

probably Valley fair and they only get them cause its in a rich area so more people would be likely to go there because of the fact that people that go there usually have a big amount of money

but still the guy was a jerk kept saying nice shoes and where you cop but the guy just stared at me his info could have help what a jerk
mad.gif
where in Valley Fair? I was just there the other day
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

probably Valley fair and they only get them cause its in a rich area so more people would be likely to go there because of the fact that people that go there usually have a big amount of money

mad.gif
smh.gif

shoe palace you know them they sell everything early but you know not totally 100% that it was valley fair ill call right now and ask and let you guys know

The pics have been out for a while and I still can't do the grey. The strap is nasty. Funny, the tan is the only CW I'm looking forward too.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by agold1002

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Word.

they said they only confirmed the tans...i take it all three colors are dropping??

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

mad.gif
smh.gif

shoe palace you know them they sell everything early but you know not totally 100% that it was valley fair ill call right now and ask and let you guys know

Let me know wassup...

Edit:: I called...they said if not the end of this week then next week...

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

mad.gif
smh.gif

Let me know wassup...

did they say when exactly? No specific date?

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

mad.gif
smh.gif

Bay area Nters big news so listen up ! just got off the phone with valley fair shoe palace and they will be recieving pairs they havent gotten them in yet butmanager confirmed that theyll be getting 5 to 10 pairs . if you call make sure you ask for the kanye's cause when i asked about the air yeezys they took 20min to find out what that ment until i actually spoke to the manager who confirmed what i have just told you lol .

So now theres another confirmed bay area spot that is gonna carry the yeezys hope i helped !

^^i got you man lol

smile.gif

mad.gif
smh.gif

Let me know wassup...

did they say when exactly? No specific date?
sorry didnt see your post lol im blind well yes like you said they will recieve pairs next week and they said they might let you pay for themearly and just pick them up the day they release

^^ that is against NIKE policy...tisk tisk.....just playing....the spots that will get them all got called today and word is that each store (that is eachstore that is not UNDFTD or SUPREME) will be limited to 18 pairs MAX.....

I think the other colors will be much easier to get....

Back
Top Bottom