Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I just got word from the local hypebeast that I am murdering everyone. Let's see if I come thru. Any doubters? Then you guy wonder I share so much hate onthis board.

my man's friend works in one of the launch spots...imma make sure a pair "gets claimed"
devil.gif

yo my bad im new on these.. what is the retail price and is only HOH getting them? where can i get them at besides there

Other than common wealth DC (which is making you by cloths for a raffle ticket to purchase the shoes) what other stores in the dmv will have them

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that off my chest
grin.gif

your logic is flawed IMO. I mean what has Louis Vuitton or Gucci, or Prada, or any other high end sneaker....what have they done to warrant their shoes being as much as they are? They def. didnt hit home runs, or score points either, and they dont make music so I mean....*shrugs* whats your point? I mean really, even if 'Ye DID hit homeruns or score points in these.....that dosent mean it will make the person that buys them do that, so what does it matter? I've NEVER seen a pair of Jordans make a person play like Mike. NEVER.
I think he was referring to the artist behind the shoe concept, not the company releasing it.
Anyway ... no matter what, this is going to be a strong love/hate release.
Expect to see plenty of rant posts in the next week.
grin.gif

I get his meaning, but I just think its a kinda lame to dislike the shoes just cause Kanye isnt an athlete.

youre right though...its def. a love/hate thing(has been since the shoe was 1st announced)....but then, most things Kanye related are
laugh.gif

im a tell you what i ment..BOOM.. nike is a athletic shoe company every sneaker has somthing to do with athletics af1,dunks,jordans,foams(basketball) dem Yeezy's
laugh.gif
is for what huh.. hummm.. what, 2plusnaww, a buck 50 maybe, feel me now, maybe not, but thats where i was coming from, BUT HAY you like em cop, do the dammm thang

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Looks like I hi-jacked this thread. Sorry NT, I just want enough trade in value for OG 11s, not CDPs...

??? sorry if im alone but i haven't caught on to your last couple posts

Looks like I hi-jacked this thread. Sorry NT, I just want enough trade in value for OG 11s, not CDPs...
you're gonna be sorry....my man had DS OG XI's...he wore em a handful of times..now the sole's are separating.

It's ok. I'm just having fun, hyping myself up. I'm trying 2 get as many Yeezys as I can get. I have a few people that are going 2 camp with me.

i just check this thread to see what william riveras gonna post next, lol....

im in texas and the only spot i know of is gettn 10 pairs total and 8 will probably go to the employees/friends, etc....smh

I didn't really like those blk and pinks in the pictures but after I saw them in the knock you down video ...they're startin to grow on me....I likethe tans the most outta all 3.I hope that release won't be as crazy as saturday.

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

I like the tans the most outta all 3.I hope that release won't be as crazy as saturday.

That release is probably going to be even more crazy x3
grin.gif

^^^^where will you be???
I'm going 2 rock my cool greys, with a grey new era fitted.
I look forward 2 kicking it with you.
Maybe we can always get these hypebeast shoes 2gether from now if we become friends like that
2145237891_fd891e5b66.jpg

aight, so if my connect falls through, what's the resell gonna be like on these? are they gonna stay up over $500.00, or drop?

just trying to prepare myself for what i might have to spend to catch 'em if i miss out.

these are a lot more limited than people think, from what i was told today, it's 3000 each colorway, and 1000 are sent to europe, so there's only 2000of each colorway available around our way...

not so sure these are just gonna be selling down around retail prices in a couple weeks, months, or ever, like people are saying...

^^^^woah. are you being homophobic?
I have network skills and know the difference between a sneaker head, sneaker thug and a herb.

Originally Posted by jphonix

aight, so if my connect falls through, what's the resell gonna be like on these? are they gonna stay up over $500.00, or drop?

just trying to prepare myself for what i might have to spend to catch 'em if i miss out.

these are a lot more limited than people think, from what i was told today, it's 3000 each colorway, and 1000 are sent to europe, so there's only 2000 of each colorway available around our way...

not so sure these are just gonna be selling down around retail prices in a couple weeks, months, or ever, like people are saying...

the numbers sound about right. the only problem is that a "resale" price is as only as high as people are willing to pay. with 2 other colorwaysreleasing i think you will be able to pick these up for a little over retail (like the 11/12 cdp). but once all 3 colors are gone, then maybe prices go up. butkeep in mind my friend, i would honestly say that 80% of the people copping these shoes ARE NOT GOING TO WEAR THEM. meaning that the "scarcity" or"value" of them will not necessarily rise as high as people think. just my 2 cents though. i could be wrong...

whoever wants 2 meet me come thru. 34th street.
Glad 2 see I murdered the hype for these shoes. Let me go 2 ISS now & do the same.

my boy Moe used to work at 34st Footaction dude hooked me up with the grapes... idk if he still works there...

William if philadelphia is really charging 300 ill meet u up at NYC

Back
Top Bottom