Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Stopped by just to see what the crowd was like. Got there just in time to see them announce that they only had 8 pairs and 4 were already on lock because thedudes had been out since early this morning. Dudes swarmed trying to get in on one of the other 4 pairs left.I heard one dude yell out "what about orsizes!?" and he said back to him you worried about sizes or do you want them?"
laugh.gif
Started getting reckless and the rain picked up heavy so since I had noumbrella I dipped. So another NT'er will have 2 fill in what was the end result.

Last pic is some of the crowd leaving after the announcement

heres one pic i took with my camera phone.(never thought dallas ,tx would get them). i might copp another pair just to resell. my real size is 10,10.5 butthese are a 9.5 and they fit perfect.

18426f61cb0a1604ae6721f31bfbfc4d3ca7fc44.pjpg

Do you think the general hype and resell value will be the same for the black pair? I can't justify spending $300 over retail for this pair but I might beable to on the black pair.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

South Florida Heads (Palm Beach/Broward/Dade county) what's the deal with these? Shoe Gallery? Niketown MIA? Im not copping the first pair but I need info because I do plan on copping the 2nd or 3rd colorway. Thanks!
Lol, Shoe Gallery had campers outside since last night. All pairs there are pretty much locked up. Im pretty sure they are the only place in thewhole state of FL to get the Yeezy's. I'm in Orlando, and no one in the whole Central FL area is gettin' em. I'm on my way down to Miami thisweekend anyway, so I was guna check it out, but I guess not.

i hope out of towners don't think they will just be able to come to baltimore and camp out at any of our stores cause it will get ugly, trust me. yall willstick out like a sore thumb and N____'s is hungry. if i was yall, i'd wait til they bout to open when the POLICE will be outside.

i already heard N_____'s sayin they can't wait to see someone that don't belong there.
laugh.gif

just a heads up. i don't wanna see no NTers leaving the scene with zero shoes AND they pockets lookin like rabbit ears.
cause the hood N_____'s is just gon be watchin u walk away broke AND empty handed like...

yo for some FLORIDA people some place sole inc. in MIAMI is gettin them...

they droppin them tonite at 12....

but there might be people campin out so i dunno...hit em up.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i hope out of towners don't think they will just be able to come to baltimore and camp out at any of our stores cause it will get ugly, trust me. yall will stick out like a sore thumb and N____'s is hungry. if i was yall, i'd wait til they bout to open when the POLICE will be outside.

i already heard N_____'s sayin they can't wait to see someone that don't belong there.
laugh.gif

just a heads up. i don't wanna see no NTers leaving the scene with zero shoes AND they pockets lookin like rabbit ears.
cause the hood N_____'s is just gon be watchin u walk away broke AND empty handed like...

http://tinypic.com/
Dag...is it that serious...

i hope out of towners don't think they will just be able to come to baltimore and camp out at any of our stores cause it will get ugly, trust me. yall will stick out like a sore thumb and N____'s is hungry. if i was yall, i'd wait til they bout to open when the POLICE will be outside.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
LMFAO @ waiting for police ...

"Shoe thugs" ain't scarin' nobody ... besides, nothing beats shooting at live targets!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

laugh.gif

roll.gif

"Shoe thugs" ain't scarin' nobody ...
Def not "shoe thugs" homie. These spots that r gettin the Yezzy's here arent in rural areas. Actually only 1 of them is even in amall. The others are on the street and in the middle of the hood 4real. Charms just tryna warn some of u guys.

nah, it ain't that serious to me & i ain't sayin i'ma do nothin to nobody. i'm just lettin y'all know what yall are dealin with here.N_____'s don't like strangers comin to they hood for sh*t like this. they look at it as food. but if these shoes are that serious to ppl, then by allmeans
bob barker: "come on down"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

igotthatfire247 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

i hope out of towners don't think they will just be able to come to baltimore and camp out at any of our stores cause it will get ugly, trust me. yall
will stick out like a sore thumb and N____'s is hungry. if i was yall, i'd wait til they bout to open when the POLICE will be outside.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

"Shoe thugs" ain't scarin' nobody ...

Def not "shoe thugs" homie. These spots that r gettin the Yezzy's here arent in rural areas. Actually only 1 of them is even in a
mall. The others are on the street and in the middle of the hood 4real. Charms just tryna warn some of u guys.

exactly. all i'm tryna do is prepare cats for what they'll be dealing with. like, L7OSER said, all the spots are right in the middle of the hood. theone mall that will have them is the worse mall in baltimore so u will be dealing with the same thing there. but nvm, yall will see what i mean when u get here.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

laugh.gif

roll.gif
LMFAO @ waiting for police ...

"Shoe thugs" ain't scarin' nobody ... besides, nothing beats shooting at live targets!
pimp.gif
Dude... have you been to BMore? Your little rolling smiley face ain't gonna intimidate those cats.They're filthy...

I'm staying the eff away from that mess.

nah, it ain't that serious to me & i ain't sayin i'ma do nothin to nobody. i'm just lettin y'all know what yall are dealin with here. N_____'s don't like strangers comin to they hood for sh*t like this. they look at it as food. but if these shoes are that serious to ppl, then by all means

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nah, it ain't that serious to me & i ain't sayin i'ma do nothin to nobody. i'm just lettin y'all know what yall are dealin with here. N_____'s don't like strangers comin to they hood for sh*t like this. they look at it as food. but if these shoes are that serious to ppl, then by all means

laugh.gif

You gave them fair warning homie.

"Cupcakes" WILL stand out. Camp if you want, I have seen it first hand.
wink.gif

14kd2mp.jpg

+

34fhb2h.jpg

=
pimp.gif

Chicago heads: Niketown, House of Hoops and St. Alfreds done for.
Leaders has a few pairs left for phone orders DONE FOR!
And you know the deal with the auctions.
eyes.gif

Shoe is soo sick in person.

laugh.gif

...too bad their "street cred" went down like 10 points just cuz theyre camping for shoes. you cant be hard like that and be ike "nah bro igotta go camp for the yeezys tonight."

Back
Top Bottom