Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by xTrill

congrats to everyone who got their pair/pairs
Co-sign

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

still gonna need help with the tan pair in june. sz13
I am your man.
Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I'm looking for an 8.5 if anyone has a pair laying around.
That can be tricky. I'm sure there is an 8.5 headed 2 your home. All real sneaker heads get their shoes eventually.

ok so can any1 confirm that their are actually 10.5's out there. No1 had them here

now that you guys got them how do they fit true to size do they run big ?

looking on getting one of the other colors !

They def run BIG! Go down a half size. I prob couldve lived with a whole size down if it came to it

copped this morning. no 10.5s were made for this shoe. except for one of kanye's buddies. the y monogram becomes lighter/darker when you move your fingerfrom left to right
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

YO I COPPED A 9.5 FROM WALTERS ND I NEEDED A 12 #%%$+## WILL N EVERYBODY ELSE GOT ALL DA JOINTS BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL I SEE U BOY COME OUT LOOKIN REFRESHED THIS MORNING FAM LOL

wanna sell me your 9.5?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

In need of a size 12 or 13.
Dude how u posting u need these when u are the same one who made a post in the general forum basically begging for money for school

Get your life in order sir

tired.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by eye see soles

In need of a size 12 or 13.
Dude how u posting u need these when u are the same one who made a post in the general forum basically begging for money for school

Get your life in order sir

tired.gif

It was an April Fool's joke sir.

Back
Top Bottom