Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by Blue0230

That RT1 takedown/spin-off shoe just jumped up a spot on my list of desirables. If I'm not willing to drop $190 on a pair of Jordan 2009's, I'm DEFINITELY not dropping $250 on a pair of Yeezy's. I would have paid $150 tops at retail and maybe $175-$200 if I had to buy from a reseller (eBay, etc.). $250 is nuts for these... unless they came with a useful accessory like a watch or a briefcase.

they come with gloves, a fur stole, and a really bad haircut

laugh.gif

Nike must be out of their minds to charge $250-$300 for one pair of sneakers...I though Jordan was whylin' with the CDP's, but at least you get twopairs of sneakers...I know these are designed by Kanye so they can charge more, but $250...even if most people would pay $150 for them normally, is Kanye'sname really worth the extra $100...I've always been a huge Kanye fan, since day one, and this is pissing me off...I really like the LV sneakers too, but Iknew I wouldn't be able to afford them...so I was really looking forward to these...now I'll have to settle for nothing...thank you Nike

$250?!?!? as bad as the economy is, you're charging $250?! i know it's supply and demand but i'll doubt that many people would get them. To Nike ifyou're reading, this is a good pair of release but if you're charging that much, i'll doubt many people will get them at retail and we'll soonsee them in the outlets.. thanks for helping me save some money!

Originally Posted by Tko21

$250?!?!? as bad as the economy is, you're charging $250?! i know it's supply and demand but i'll doubt that many people would get them. To Nike if you're reading, this is a good pair of release but if you're charging that much, i'll doubt many people will get them at retail and we'll soon see them in the outlets.. thanks for helping me save some money!

nike-air-foamposite-one-eggplant2.jpg

nike knows 200-250 for a sneaker with THAT much buzz will sell out regardless...just check how fast the penny foamposites sold out.

Can't you all just get some Air Assaults or Air Revolutions and take them to a cobbler and get a leather strap sewn across?

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Can't you all just get some Air Assaults or Air Revolutions and take them to a cobbler and get a leather strap sewn across?
laugh.gif
You're funny

It's not just a strap.

Been following this thread for a min, any word on an official release date? I know people been talking mar/apr, just wondering if anything solid. 250 is alil steep, more than i expected, but still plan on coppin. On a side note, anyone know anywhere to cop kicks around Columbus, GA? been here bout 2 months,havent found any shoe spots.

I wont grab if retail is 250. Its alot of better stuff I can spend close to 300 dollars on.

$250?!?!? as bad as the economy is, you're charging $250?! i know it's supply and demand but i'll doubt that many people would get them. To Nike if you're reading, this is a good pair of release but if you're charging that much, i'll doubt many people will get them at retail and we'll soon see them in the outlets.. thanks for helping me save some
money!

Nike could release em at 400 and they will sell... they know this... we know this. Be real.

all i want to kno is how these will be released? will it be HOH exclusive, QS, limited to Urban accounts etc, or what. The price and date arent that big of adeal to me. I just need 2 kno will my spot be calling me when these are in or will i have to make a trip and stand in line. If i gotta BEAST and stand inline....... NO DICE!

$250 is a lot but its what i was expecting from kanYe
ill probably try to get at least the black pair and maybe the greys

Originally Posted by Fab1122

$250?!?!? as bad as the economy is, you're charging $250?! i know it's supply and demand but i'll doubt that many people would get them. To Nike if you're reading, this is a good pair of release but if you're charging that much, i'll doubt many people will get them at retail and we'll soon see them in the outlets.. thanks for helping me save some
money!
Nike could release em at 400 and they will sell... they know this... we know this. Be real.

Hell nah. Unless they come with some...kanye west limited shutter shades or something....or a sparkly blazer...

This is all the info I've seen from everywhere:
-Spring QS (I feel like they'll come out in April)
-There was a photo with three colorways (Black, Grey, og Tan), are they the ones releasing? Don't know.
-Won't be limited to 3 stores, seems like Tier 0. Thank god.
-Price tag around 250-300 (Ppl are pissed, but hey, easier for me)

Yeah...i'm anticipating
indifferent.gif

I want to see release dates and colorways and official prices before I believe this $250 price tag

It's funny how these had such a buzz and people jumped off but the charcoal CW will release next month. Not the one I wanted but I hope cats are ready!!!

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

It's funny how these had such a buzz and people jumped off but the charcoal CW will release next month. Not the one I wanted but I hope cats are ready!!!
Is this a fact?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Is this a fact?
nerd.gif
Supposed.

I ain't hopped off
smile.gif

Charcoal? The shoes he wears for his GITD tour?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I suppose hypebeasts are recession proof

Yeah dude. I wish I could invest in femme dude with tacky, over-matched outfits in my stock portfolio, I'd be effing rich

why have straps that are' unuseable'? i see people commenting on getting some sewn onto other shoes, but it makes no sense if its just 100% cosmetic.thats just a fallacy BEYOND fallacies from a design standpoint, but yet it stands.

Back
Top Bottom