Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by Rick2345

JFM ! nike town sf called me today and they got 18 pairs of yeezys in !

True, I called and asked...open 7am on Saturday...I already know folks will be camping out
smh.gif
Damn, i'm gone for half a day and the hype goes up like that?

Well, thanks Rick, you're the man. I can never get with Niketown SF for some reason. The fact that they called you is funny though.

I made some calls, I know sharing the info will make my chances of getting a pair lower, but anyway:

Darkside, did not recieve shipment, say definitely Saturday
True, I believe Saturday, they said not many pairs, I didn't ask how many cause he seemed busy
Huf, doesn't know, but said yeah
Shiekh Market, said yes, but no clue when...this might be your best bet if you miss out on saturday.

Ughh, hypebeasts...hate em.
laugh.gif

I'm beginning to think more and more everyday that I have no shot at getting these. I haven't heard of one store in Florida getting these, and no oneis spilling the beans on the Detroit spot. So that basically blows my chances. If anyone can help me out, pm me and I'll throw something your way.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

no spots in NYC (besides HOH, 34th footlocker and fooaction) confirmed yet?

DQM is gettin them, sneaker corner is out. Not gonna be here on the 4th so I'm going hunting tommorrow. I'll post what I find

Anyone got the word on the LA spots? Places, inventory, store opening? I've heard NTLA, UNDFTD, and Nike Sportswear so far

I've never seen so man grown men catch attitudes over a pair of shoes. These are up there with the Tiffany Dunks in terms of hype.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I've never seen so man grown men catch attitudes over a pair of shoes. These are up there with the Tiffany Dunks in terms of hype.

to be honest with you, it's mostly kids

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

^ Is Burn Rubber getting them? If so I might have a shot? There right outside of the D.

I heard they were. Check out their blog maybe? Or hit Cliff up... They are probably doing a midnight release.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

What do you expect? It's Ye's sneaker, of course there's going to be a massive amount of hype.
ohwell.gif

any stores doing pre orders that arent charging 5 bills? any stores taking phone or online orders day of? i figure it wont be a situation where places willhave extra pairs and you can call day of and grab a pair, but is that possible? if not its a 12 hour campout for me

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

^ Is Burn Rubber getting them? If so I might have a shot? There right outside of the D.

I heard they were. Check out their blog maybe? Or hit Cliff up... They are probably doing a midnight release.

Their blog isn't updated yet, but my friend's checkin in with them tomorrow for me. Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom