Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

reez wrote:

So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, it all went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only bought their size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am really mad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front of the line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like this ruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community. Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to their customers.
So they're shady for trying to discourage (to the best of their efforts) reselling? Or am I misunderstanding this?
ohwell.gif

No, it's not the fact that they tried to discourage reselling. It's the fact that they sold pairs to VIP's ahead of time and didn't bother todisclose how many pairs were actually available for sale for us regular folk. It's not like they couldn't throw out a general number. There's aFootaction here in Inglewood and the last time I camped there, which was a long while ago, the manager was courteous enough to let us know how many pairs wereavailable if he had less than ten pairs. I know that I took my chances in camping but damn less than ten pairs!? If you waited in line since 12pm, which oneguy did, the day before you should at least get a pair regardless of the size. I was willing to take any size so I could trade for what I wanted but Ididn't even get that chance.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

grin.gif
reez wrote:

So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, it all went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only bought their size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am really mad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front of the line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like this ruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community. Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to their customers.
So they're shady for trying to discourage (to the best of their efforts) reselling? Or am I misunderstanding this?
ohwell.gif
wow making people try on their size now? that's even worse than TSA @ the airport.

laugh.gif

there might be on the spot toe amputations for the Yeezys.

Yeah, one guy said, "I squeezed my foot into a sz.8. He almost didn't let me buy them."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I can't even imagine how many fake "air yeezys" are gonna be surfacing after this madness......

roll.gif
you know their in the works as we type
laugh.gif
i bet they will be exclusive fakes and go for 150
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Crumbs

kids reactions at DQM when they said price was $500 ....LMAO oh man...thing that kills me kids waited since yest...when they were told what price would be and they apparently thought workers were bs-ing...line went from 30 deep to 6 real quick...cats were salty as hell...esp this one dude screaming crazy yet he looked like he needed a 8.5-9.5 and was about # 16 in line .... good times
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lyrical & retr0sexual - Glad you guys got yours I tried my best to do what I can but #+@@ was a mad house the extra I got is for my brother, ya'll went together but didn't come back together?
thunder & am87 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We'll here's my 2nd pair which as originally my 1st pair from Foot Locker Pre-Orders before I found out I got a gift.

Good looks to my good friend for doing everything from the Reserve for me to even picking them up an bringing them to me it's very appreciated
pimp.gif
wink.gif
......at the same time
smh.gif
@ 5tan damn gorilla.

edit: NO I'm not selling any 1's mine which I've worn and the other to my brother.
Yeah Q. Retro actually lives in the Phoenix area. I live 3 hours away. I drove up, scooped him up...we camped...had a ball.
laugh.gif
And after we got our pairs (luckily)...dropped him off and drove back home.

Still looking to switch my 9.5 for a 10/10.5/11! C'mon people!
happy.gif

everyone who says hype and that these suck...all the people who grabbed a pair can vouche when you see them in person they are really really nice

Originally Posted by joeman1515

everyone who says hype and that these suck...all the people who grabbed a pair can vouche when you see them in person they are really really nice

personally i think thy're disgusting and gay. but cant knock something that just made me triple what i paid so they str8
laugh.gif

reez wrote:
Originally Posted by dyyhard

grin.gif
reez wrote:

ohwell.gif
wow making people try on their size now? that's even worse than TSA @ the airport.

laugh.gif

there might be on the spot toe amputations for the Yeezys.

Yeah, one guy said, "I squeezed my foot into a sz.8. He almost didn't let me buy them."
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
. did he get his foot out?
laugh.gif

wow, welll at least now i kno how to prepare to make sure i get a pair next release hopefully...anyone in chicago gona try to get the nxt pair?

struckmatch Maybe your right, but I'm broke asa joke, and I wasn't in the mood to make my wallet any lighter, plus I still need to buy one more college book lol. Any way, pics of thm being worn

94e359f7e1d8302da35f4f1b8dde27311272d08.pjpg
65f25aced639cac747d888a52117f0f16499bca.pjpg

Can't wait for Boston to get hot weather
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

i cant wait for the black/pink colorway....hopefully it is a painless cop
IMO, I think this will be the hardest/craziest release out of all 3.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

i cant wait for the black/pink colorway....hopefully it is a painless cop

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wishful thinking at its best.

laugh.gif
not really since ive copped alot of limited shoes and they were allpainless
but its always that one guy that has to say somethin

Back
Top Bottom