Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

i cant wait for the black/pink colorway....hopefully it is a painless cop

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wishful thinking at its best.

laugh.gif
not really since ive copped alot of limited shoes and they were all painless
but its always that one guy that has to say somethin
if they were all painless and ur so positive then y u saying hopefully its painless...

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

IMO, I think this will be the hardest/craziest release out of all 3.
Exactly...first release is always the most hype...look at the Spiz'ikes...these will be referred to as the OG Kanyes in time, because theywere the first colorway...

i bet dudes who've dissed pink in colorways will be beastin' on 'em...

reez wrote:
So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, itall went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only boughttheir size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am reallymad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front ofthe line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like thisruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community.Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to theircustomers.

anyone know if this also happened at the slauson millenium shoes?

I'm just gonna give the cliffnotes right off the bat:

- Showed up on Friday at 5 PM. There were about 6 people ahead of mine & JKilla's group.
- I asked the girl of a dude in front of me to buy me and extra pair for a $40 tip.
- They let people in the store, 1-by-1.
- Pairs ran out before JKilla got a chance to cop, so I sold him my extra pair at retail, because he was nice enough to bring me along. (
pimp.gif
)
- There were only about 12 pairs sold. High Point needs to get their #+++ together.
indifferent.gif

- My dude Adrian Wilson of the Arizona Cardinals was chilling at the cash register of the store. (He owns it.)
pimp.gif

These pics are from High Point's blog.

I'm in the green hoody and JKilla is in the gray hoody, sunglasses, and Vs.

zvziti.jpg

At this point, the manager came out and announced that there were only 3 pairs left. Dude on the right in the glasses looked like he was about to shoot up theplace.
roll.gif

14wq3a.jpg

My girl here in the Ed Hardy hoody smoothly gave my extra pair to JKilla when she left the store, leaving the back ofthe line real salty.
laugh.gif

34no3v9.jpg

People on the right of the picture showed up at 8 AM. Talmbout "Are you selling?" when I left the store.
smh.gif

140vkgg.jpg

I used his ^ girlfriend to get me the "extra pair".
pimp.gif

Ready to do it all over again next month.
happy.gif

SiG21 wrote:
youngbrent5 wrote:
Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

youngbrent5 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wishful thinking at its best.

laugh.gif
not really since ive copped alot of limited shoes and they were all painless
but its always that one guy that has to say somethin
if they were all painless and ur so positive then y u saying hopefully its painless...

because u never know...... but dude was bein sarcastic

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Exactly...first release is always the most hype...look at the Spiz'ikes...these will be referred to as the OG Kanyes in time, because they were the first colorway...

tru

surprised beasts are falling for resale

give it a few months and the prices should be around 400-500

Now gotta get me some tans

yo retro...that was my cousin in that right that tried to buy your pair haha....he told me he got there at 5 am but went to the front after they said therewere only four pairs left.
laugh.gif

and seriously props to u for lettin a pair go for retail to someone that helped you out......

Originally Posted by agold1002

yo retro...that was my cousin in that right that tried to buy your pair haha....he told me he got there at 5 am but went to the front after they said there were only four pairs left.
laugh.gif

and seriously props to u for lettin a pair go for retail to someone that helped you out......
Wait, which picture?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

yo retro...that was my cousin in that right that tried to buy your pair haha....he told me he got there at 5 am but went to the front after they said there were only four pairs left.
laugh.gif

Wait, which picture?
nerd.gif

3rd one....the kid that asked you to buy it after u walked out
roll.gif

y'all really think they're gonna fall to around $4 - 500 on average?

apparently only 2000 of the 3000 are on this continent, so they are pretty limited.

Originally Posted by waylon

Tha Mash wrote:
Anyone get them in Austin Texas?
If you're referring to a store then call Motive807.

Lol I know, I was wondering if anyone got them from Motive807 because I wanted to know if it was crazy or whatever

I'm definitely camping for the black pair at either LDRS or STA
To those that copped the gray pair, how do they fit? True to size?

are the tans last week on june? got stuff to do may 2nd smh, not gonna be able to get all 3 but ill be happy copping 2

Still looking for an 8 or 8.5 to WEAR!!! Looking to pay a lil above retail for anybody that wants to help another NTer out. Yeah you could make a few hundredmore but you also make someones day!!! The choice is yours!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Still looking for an 8 or 8.5 to WEAR!!! Looking to pay a lil above retail for anybody that wants to help another NTer out. Yeah you could make a few hundred more but you also make someones day!!! The choice is yours!!!
nerd.gif

think you're gonna find there ain't that much love around here like that...

i got my pair, waited in line for 6 hours, not bad compared to how long most of yall waited
laugh.gif

the philippines is definitely stepping up in terms of sneaker releases lately
i was forced to cop a half size down, which fit perfect, so im guessing they run a little big

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Exactly...first release is always the most hype...look at the Spiz'ikes...these will be referred to as the OG Kanyes in time, because they were the first colorway...
I was saying the Black/Pink pair will be the craziest release. But thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by dRfUnK34

reez wrote:
So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, it all went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only bought their size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am really mad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front of the line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like this ruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community. Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to their customers.

anyone know if this also happened at the slauson millenium shoes?
Yeah, a couple people arrived from Slauson Millennium Shoes and told us what went down. The story goes, they had a long line and they sold onlyfive pairs!!! Most of the stock was sold to their "VIP's", once again, stupidity!

I've been an NT'er for too long and I don't understand why we support these stores after they blatantly lie to our faces about these type ofreleases. You would think Nike would be a little more selective about which stores they choose to sell their important releases. It's not like the streetsdon't talk when it concerns how stores handle big releases. I think NT BH and Proper has handled big releases quite well. I still remember when MillenniumShoes bungled up the black/red Laser IV release. Apparently nothing has changed since then.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

laugh.gif

Wait, which picture?
nerd.gif

3rd one....the kid that asked you to buy it after u walked out
roll.gif
Ah... yo, tell him to step his camping game up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom