Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is so stupid + funny ..comedy I tell ya

-bdis-

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

jphonix, it just looks like you're trying too hard. No disrespect... trying to help you out.
that's cool. thanx.

but i ain't trying hard for anything, i just threw on my outfits and took a couple pix.

i have a feeling that if most of the dudes with jokes posted pix of their outfits for the yeezys i wouldn't like them either, so it's whatever...

i rock what i want because i like it... obviously kanye's blog liked it too, or they wouldn't have posted it (i sent a couple pix to choose from)...

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on the reg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

and i mean, keep in mind kanye himself used to rock pink polos:

"Back when they thought pink polo's would hurt the Roc,
Before Cam got the $*%$ to pop, the doors was closed.
I felt like Bad Boy's street team, I couldn't work the Lox.
Now let's go.
No.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont give a +%+$ about what kanye wears man i came to this thread to see what rhe shoes look like then i see some dude who tries too hard and ends up lookinglike a fruit.

jphonix, it just looks like you're trying too hard. No disrespect... trying to help you out.
that's cool. thanx.

but i ain't trying hard for anything, i just threw on my outfits and took a couple pix.

i have a feeling that if most of the dudes with jokes posted pix of their outfits for the yeezys i wouldn't like them either, so it's whatever...

i rock what i want because i like it... obviously kanye's blog liked it too, or they wouldn't have posted it (i sent a couple pix to choose from)...

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on the reg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

Now let's go.
No.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont give a ++@$ about what kanye wears man i came to this thread to see what rhe shoes look like then i see some dude who tries too hard and ends up lookinglike a fruit.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

jphonix wrote:

kanye posted 2 of my pix on his blog in the yeezy sightings (the pink polo one and the glow in the dark laces one): http://www.kanyeuniversec...tent=air_yeezy_sightings

these are the 2 outfits i've put together for the zen greys so far...

pink polo with the orange pony, black slim/straight 514 levis, white & grey dolce & gabbana stunnas, pink g-shock:
3274_47d02d201f2a47a33e676f8e79dcf5cf.jpg

orange, white, & grey plaid button up by guess, black slim/straight 514 levis, black rayban wayfarers (popped the sun lenses out), pink g-shock:
3052_80650496466_652661466_2212706_5627115_n.jpg

now i just want a black fitted with some grey, orange, and pink on it...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wheres the "think you're doing it" thread?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

lmfao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the pink g-shock
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dn590

that's cool. thanx.

wink.gif

Now let's go.
No.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont give a ++@$ about what kanye wears man i came to this thread to see what rhe shoes look like then i see some dude who tries too hard and ends up looking like a fruit.
My man relax, now you look like your trying to hard to be e-tough on a sneaker message board.
laugh.gif

so i've been out of the loop for a bit... but is there a release date for the black/pink yeezys yet?? thanks for any info!

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

so i've been out of the loop for a bit... but is there a release date for the black/pink yeezys yet?? thanks for any info!
may 3rd.

prolly won't even need to camp, just get there in the morning... they're releasing about 20,000 pairs this time.

wink.gif

may 3rd.

prolly won't even need to camp, just get there in the morning... they're releasing about 20,000 pairs this time.

wink.gif
Yezzir.

see told you may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3 may 3may 3

may 3rd.

wink.gif
I've been going through this thread everyday and I still haven't read this. Can this be confirmed? 20,000 and a Sunday release?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

may 3rd.

wink.gif
Yezzir.
Source?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

may 3rd.

wink.gif
Yezzir.
Source?
nerd.gif

Kanye himself confirmed this yesterday on 106&park.
wink.gif

roll.gif
Aww man I get up this morning and the computer was on ...
early start today ... so tired ... and out of curiosity (I haven't clicked on this thread for days) ...

roll.gif

This thread is pure hilarity. Thanks for getting my day started off right, guys.
laugh.gif

Now ... to work ...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Originally Posted by its Labrev

may 3rd.

wink.gif
Yezzir.
Source?
nerd.gif

Kanye himself confirmed this yesterday on 106&park.
wink.gif

Are you being sarcastic or what because i listened to the interview and didnt hear such thing, and really 20,000 pairs doesnt even sound realistic.

Is it really that difficult to go to google, type in 'Black Pink Yeezy Release' and OMG you get the release date! Jesus, people are effing lazy.

Just got off the phone wit Ye and he confirmed it. May 3rd and they will be released at all Footlockers, Footaction, Champs, DTLR's, Shoe City's andanywhere else that got them last time. Also check ur areas most exclusive aquarium for the ultra limited "Gay Fish" Yeezy on that same day. Therewill only be 12 per store of these.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Just got off the phone wit Ye and he confirmed it. May 3rd and they will be released at all Footlockers, Footaction, Champs, DTLR's, Shoe City's and anywhere else that got them last time. Also check ur areas most exclusive aquarium for the ultra limited "Gay Fish" Yeezy on that same day. There will only be 12 per store of these.
Beanie_Sigel_wideweb__430x285.jpg

damn, they really went in on homie those last few pages......in other news, more spots getting the yeezys this time around=Good News

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Just got off the phone wit Ye and he confirmed it. May 3rd and they will be released at all Footlockers, Footaction, Champs, DTLR's, Shoe City's and anywhere else that got them last time. Also check ur areas most exclusive aquarium for the ultra limited "Gay Fish" Yeezy on that same day. There will only be 12 per store of these.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom