Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Lmaooooo this aint 04 the last 3 shipments from nike been in tamper proof tape no way "the goons" know whats inside
Lol I'm a driver and you'd be surprised what you see loaders doing on the belt, Verizon gets all their boxes with "tamper-proof" tape which once is broken all they do is put everything in a generic box and retape it and send it along it's way, I see dudes taking phones and busting boxes all the time. I inadvertently tipped a few guys off to Memphis boxes and what the boxes holding PS4s look like... Now I haven't seen anyone go for the playstations but I've seen more than a few shoeboxes opened up. I hope everyones shoes arrive safe though.

man the ebay/paypal scam thing needs to be stickied because alot of people are gonna lose out. when the chargeback happens and someone claims you sent them a fake pair, they get their money back along with your real pair and you get the OG box with a replica. If you dont give that money back it will go to collections and it WILL hit your credit score. I don't support resellers but I know for alot of NTers this is a way to offset having to pay resell from all the bot hoopla and alot of legit folks got in on these. Read the fineprint, if buyer pays with a credit card, as many have already said seller/ebay/paypal can't do anything. You'll notice they use words like "may" or "can" in their terms which makes them not liable. complete BS. learned this the hard way luckily on a cheaper GR shoe.

What if you video tape the entire process of packing it up, while your inside the store, and then shipping it ? 

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but if I ever decide to sell any sneakers worth over $1K (be it 1 sneaker or a collection), I'm going through consignment at Flight Club or any other very reputable consignment shop that has an in-store presence. The store can have their 20% of the sale for my peace of mind.

Last edited:
I
What if you video tape the entire process of packing it up, while your inside the store, and then shipping it ? 

Thinking about going with this route.

Record the whole shipping process inside the store.

Video tape all angles of the shoes, your receipt, matching ID, packaging the box, all up to the point where the employee takes the packages and sends it off.

I think us sellers would be good.

I didnt get a pair, I was sleeping when that tweet came at 10, little salty, BUT

I dont even know if these are worth the trouble :lol:

I was thinking today that if I did get a pair and wanted to sell, based off what all yall are saying, I wouldn't think twice about taking them to the nearest consignment shop. I aint about to lose my life, or 3-5K & the shoes, over a meetup or some scam boy over paypal.

I'll never know tho :smh:

for high price items this is exactly what i do..  I also sign and date the shipping label, and than tape over top it,, and video the entire process..  it sucks, but its worth the piece of mind..

Who do you guys do business with? :lol:

Not sure about some of you, but I am EXTREMELY PARTICULAR with who I do business with when it comes to high value transactions. Can't leave anything to question.

saw this on the local fb group squad uppp 
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but if I ever decide to sell any sneakers worth over $1K (be it 1 sneaker or a collection), I'm going through consignment at Flight Club or any other very reputable consignment shop that has an in-store presence. The store can have their 20% of the sale for my peace of mind.
thats the best and safest way to do it

Who do you guys do business with?
laugh.gif

Not sure about some of you, but I am EXTREMELY PARTICULAR with who I do business with when it comes to high value transactions. Can't leave anything to question.
you dont know any of these potential buyers.. so when its caused for i take the approriate actions... better safe, than sorry

you got a gun? if not, get one... doesn't matter if you're the buyer or the seller. You could come up short.

Meet in a crowded public place and bring a friend. The meeting in the bank idea, above, is a great idea. Have them give you a cashiers check and then you dont have to worry about counterfeit money.

Back
Top Bottom