Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Man what?

this is my wife 

f936575afb4b0bc82876e1b4bbe51a42.png

We comparing yeezys to wedding rings now. You must be 10 and posted this from your etch-a-sketch 
:rolleyes
You got the JUICE, but evidently you didn't read the previous post about some people not wanting to put their self or fam in danger by wearing the yeezy 2s because of how much they are valued for in the aftermarket and i made the correlation that people wear expensive jewelry everyday (expecially people who are married) , which is not any difference to me.

I wouldnt say this is the best way, bots cant auto click, if it sent you to a collection page then all those auto ATC services wouldve had to click manually, then all the regular people doing it would easily just click the shoe and checkout, if they did this along with a set time+day i wouldve been happy

Nah, this is wrong. Landing pages don't mean anything, those programs been running since last April when the first restock with a landing page happened.

I find it funny that people selling these shoes are actually charging shipping. Your selling these at a premium close to $4000 or so and still charging any where from $15-50. Wow, smh!

if you are paying 4k for shoes.... that extra 20 isn't the last of your worries.

Honestly, the only person/place/thing to blame is nike.

This, along with other limited releases, would be so solvable if they just released enough for everyone. We all know that wont happen tho. They need to keep the thirst strong which they clearly are remarkable at doing.

The yeezy lovers... I feel you guys but no shoe is sacred to any group. For me it sucked seeing dudes come out of the blue grabbing up all the corks, paranormans, db foams, etc. It really did. SB lovers just got all types of violated for their tiff release. Us bron heads bout to get violated on these gumbo shoes... Roshe lovers get violated on just about every limited release. Its the real ugly truth.

That said, I really hope nike does do another drop or an ID option so you guys can get it in.

Last edited:
Honestly, the only person/place/thing to blame is nike.

This, along with other limited releases, would be so solvable if they just released enough for everyone. We all know that wont happen tho. They need to keep the thirst strong which they clearly are remarkable at doing.

The yeezy lovers... I feel you guys but no shoe is sacred to any group. It sucked seeing dudes come out of the blue grabbing up all the corks, paranormans, db foams, etc. It really did.

That said, I really hope nike does do another drop or an ID option so you guys can get it in.
Yeah but the limited releases are what make Nike what it is. You know if they had made King's Pride XI production numbers of the Red Octobers, people would've been cancelling orders once they found out. At the end of the day, Nike knows what they're doing, and we'll continue our love/hate relationship with them. 

glad i held off on buying a pair for around 5k a while ago

i think i might just cop a pair for 3k locally so salty i missed the drop

got caught sleepin
mean.gif

at least the real pics will start showing up today. im going to take some tonight when I get home.

:smh: I'm freakin' pissed. :smh:

Clocked out of my overnight shift at 8:00 A.M. Sunday morning got home at like 8:23 A.M. and woke up at 1 P.M. To watch the KD Vs Melo game on ABC and fell asleep right after tip off. Woke up at 3P.M. To screenshots and texts messages about the surprise release. I. WAS. BEYOND. LIVID! :stoneface:
I honestly still cannot believe this is really happened. I'm on NDC right now continuously refreshing in hopes of 11.5 popping up. Honestly I'll purchase any size and just trade up. There has to be a restock of cancelled/b-grade pairs.

Thank god for twitter creeping on a Sunday. My size 11 arrives tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do with them. Ebays 10 percent irks me.

Yea but? Clearly didn't finish reading my comment...
Oh I did, I was more speaking on the re-drop/iD portion of the post. Guess the "yeah but" part should've been a "just to add on to what you're saying". 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom