Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

well, i finally broke down and put the word out that mine are for sale.  my homeboy knows a couple players on the Panthers and Bobcats so he's plugging for me.  my sale price.....$10,000 not a penny less.

now i know that sounds crazy, but sometimes ppl with money just can't help themselves.  and this isn't a shoe that you can just go to the local HOH manager for the hookup.   just a rare occasion to "come up"

if no1 bites, well, i'm okay with that because i don't want to sell them anyway.  but for 10k...."excuse me, is you sayin somethin"

You have lost your mind.

1 day 
laugh.gif

With the many people on this site looking to flip these, why are so many unwilling to try and hook up other NT'ers?
I am not suggesting anyone sale them for retail, but, a hundred off the market price of the shoes is not a hook up type deal.
I realize it's a two way street, but the friendship has to start somewhere; IMHO.

I gotta say these look even better than expected. They are super bright, like infrared

yeah, i thought everyone realized they are more infrared than plain red...

that's why it's funny to me that kids think the independence day AM90's more closely resemble RO's than the actual solar red euro only version...

i passed on the independence day red 90's when they were in front of me for retail, cuz i'd much rather have the solar red version.

With the many people on this site looking to flip these, why are so many unwilling to try and hook up other NT'ers?
I am not suggesting anyone sale them for retail, but, a hundred off the market price of the shoes is not a hook up type deal.
I realize it's a two way street, but the friendship has to start somewhere; IMHO.

those discussions happen behind closed doors.

Last edited:

LOL at $10K and not a penny less
LOL @ myself.  its silly on all levels man.  silly for me to ask 10k for a shoe. even sillier if someone actually gives me 10.

but you know how rich people are!  10k to then is peanuts.  hell, they spend that in the skrip club on a tuesday night.

i'm just hoping someone i've hooked up b4 got these in a size 12 and hits me up with a decent deal (besides, it's better to sell to someone ya know won't rip you off and make less money, than to get full rape, only for them to file a chargeback on you and get super screwed)...

i'm prolly gonna have to trade out some Y1's, banneds, etc... cuz i don't have that cash lying around right now, i already got plans to spend a lot on miami in march... :smh:

Last edited:

So your saying you'd sell me a $100 bill for $60. Just let me know and I'll jump right on that deal, friend.

Indeed, I agree, no argument there.

Just wish I had an address to a back door.., lol (I have helped a handful of people with hard to get shoes, some from this site, but haven't been able to get someone to return the favor).

its just a rare opportuniy where profit supercedes a msg board friendship

So your saying you'd sell me a $100 bill for $60. Just let me know and I'll jump right on that deal, friend.

If you had done something like that for me in the past, or I was trying to start up a friendship.., absolutely.

Indeed, I agree, no argument there.

Just wish I had an address to a back door.., lol (I have helped a handful of people with hard to get shoes, some from this site, but haven't been able to get someone to return the favor).

your experience is shared by many of us on here. ive helped a ton of people out whether it was posting links, finding products locally and helping with a store transfer so I don't exchange any cash, doing pickups, etc. ive just learned that not every release will yield the favor in return BUT there are definitely releases were it is returned. People do tend to help people out on here. Just not really on a release like this.

Follow the sb thread and youll find one of the most family oriented, info sharing groups on NT (before the tiff stuff). Dudes in the roshe, LeBron, kobe thread all help each other out. Those are just examples and aren't limited to just those threads.

Oh god that picture hurt my soul. I need to leave this thread quickly :frown:

My girl cannot believe I didn't get a pair. She's like I remember when you went to SNL and texted me and almost got thrown out just to say Kanye had customized Air Yeezys on. I was like yeahhh I guess months of practicing my best "these the red octobers" doesn't help ease the pain anymore now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom