Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I was seriously making a hot pastrami sandwhich. Looked over at my phone, 1 minute ago. Clicked. Size 12. Gone. Wish today was the day I was glued to my phone for about an hour ha

GOT EM COACH!!! Damn I done missed every major limited release this year and I'll be damned if I ain't luck up on the Yeezys! Super hype. Got my confirmation email and everything. :pimp:

- Preciate it.

well, at least i wasn't in line that long
frown.gif

lol

Aint nothing but the devil. Releasing these while good people are in church.
Gonna rock the solars today to wash that salt out my mouth. Congrats to those that copped. Be safe both wearing or selling

I'm upset. Had ndc link for months. Checked daily. Heard my phone while I was playing ghosts and shrugged it off....

wow...

sick.gif
i dont know why i looked at it but i didnt and got a pair. nike tweets so much bs through out the week that i ignore it most of the time. I remember i missed the db 5 restock because i ignored the text.

I guess I can take comfort in the fact that there are more of us who missed than copped.

Congratulations to those who copped. I hope you wear them, and not flip them for the easy profit.

now if you'll excuse me...

Everyone in that 20 thousand page Yeezy thread probably sick right now

smh man wtf... nike had everyone trippin out about kobes and tiffs and then really drop the hammer with these... crazy weekend

Back
Top Bottom