Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Readthethread had 200 pairs.

roll.gif

In my opinion

Kanye West x LV Red Dons>>>> Yeezy 2 Red Octobers

But congrats to yall who copped

just grabbed a pair of 9/10 condition Zen 1s for $1050 shipped as a consolation for not getting the RO's. Only flaws on em are very minor toebox creasing & the inevitable fading of orange to yellow liner. Other than that they're in perfect shape. Will match my Plats perfectly. I feel like I got a decent deal.

I've pretty much given up all hope on copping a pair of RO's at this point. This is seriously one of the most hyped shoes of all time.

dudes on ebay be like "authentic or money back" 

dont realize the buyer is getting their money back either way LOL 

Just passed all four parts of the CPA exam, so yes, there is a CPA in here.  lol.

That being said, you absolutely can be taxed on that $50k.  Just depends on whether it's a capital gains tax or regular income tax.

Cash gifts are excluded from tax up to $14,000 per person, but is taxable to the gifter after that.  The giftee is never taxed.
I'm not a CPA yet but I'm working on it...

It was 13K when I was taking the intro accounting...and he's right. If you think PP/Ebay/Feds not watching, they are. you gotta up that tax money.

Seem like a hand full of you guys were successful grabbing a pair , a NT employee told me Nike refunded the money to the ppl that were using bots for the Yeezy. Don't take my word for it though.

Seem like a hand full of you guys were successful grabbing a pair , a NT employee told me Nike refunded the money to the ppl that were using bots for the Yeezy. Don't take my word for it though.
How would people even have used a bot for these? Just have a twitter sniper looking for Yeezy for the past 4 months or something? That's some dedication lol

Back
Top Bottom