Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

what are you talking about lol....320 a ounce 

im from everywhere 

you lost all credibility when you said i thought i was doing it trading yeezy for a pound of sour. 

but keep coppin that knock off for 250 

i deal to NY college kids. juuu heard 

lmao peeped the edit.

alright b, you got it. :lol:

knock off, lmao. :rofl: fake *** rich porter still has to pay 3 for a p of sour. not even top shelf medi.

sour is EVERYWHERE in NY bro. EVERYWHERE. :lol:

Last edited:
idk if anyone talked about this yet, but how do you feel about kanye leaving nike, product wise. honestly i liked his **** the yeezy 1's were eh the twos hooked me becuase of the air tech sole, oh well nwts.

buying/selling yeezy 2 is playing with fire right now. especially online. i try to be a pretty honest dude but there are a million ways you can get scammed whether you are buying or selling. either meet up in person (good luck) or consign would be the safest plays IMO.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/16716M/0/Mens/OrthoLite-Comfort-Foam-Insoles

Having several owned insole brands, including Sofsole, Spencos, Dr Scholls, etc., I stuck with triple density ortholite insoles from Merell.

I like them because:

1.) They are made of foam and not gel.  I find gel insoles to be way too hard.

2.) Not as dense, so they are more flexible.  

3.) They are not as tall and take less space in the shoe, providing a better fit.

10.5 Jordan = 10 Merell Insole.

y'all chill with the drug talk in here, will get this thread locked up quick, and get yourself banned even quicker.

i got doubles of all the Y1's, that's the only reason i'm considering parting with any.

gonna try to trade some other stuff first tho.

and you're an idiot if you pay anything over like $3K right now. And even that is high, you should really wait to see what really happens with these in the coming weeks. People are jumping the gun right now like crazy. I've seen pairs selling for $3K all day today in the usual spots. Only ballers and celebs are gonna straight up pay FC $6K right now, and that's just cuz they're hype beasts who want the hottest shoe right now (and money is easy to blow for them).

Hell, these could be had for less than $6K when there were only a few hundred legit pairs floating around and it was believed they'd never get an official release. So you really think $6K is feasible or smart when thousands of pairs just got released for $245 a pop?

My best advice for buyers right now is cool your jets and wait a bit. Prices will come down. Happens every time.

Last edited:
http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/16716M/0/Mens/OrthoLite-Comfort-Foam-Insoles

Having several owned insole brands, including Sofsole, Spencos, Dr Scholls, etc., I stuck with triple density ortholite insoles from Merell.

I like them because:

1.) They are made of foam and not gel.  I find gel insoles to be way too hard.
2.) Not as dense, so they are more flexible.  
3.) They are not as tall and take less space in the shoe, providing a better fit.

10.5 Jordan = 10 Merell Insole.

Do they do the job of protecting the midsole as well tho?

The thickness of that sofsole I posted seems to be the best for the job (not considering comfort and performance, I just wanted to protect the midsoles from paint chopping and not wear out the OG insoles, I don't wear these shoes for comfort or performance)...

lil man got 3 cuts in his eyebrow tryna wild out 

but back to the thread....

yall be safe with them yeezys man

my mans is scamming hard right now. 

he used my yeezy to take tagged pics...

and he sending out fakes

we using crack heads to set up paypal accounts and bank accounts 

once we get the money we withdraw and repeat 

caught one lick already. 

be safe. i figure ill let yall know 
i'm calling BS on your operation but that's cool that you are doing that. "keep on the hustle"... idiots. believe everything up until the crackheads part but who knows

Last edited:
lil man got 3 cuts in his eyebrow tryna wild out 

but back to the thread....

yall be safe with them yeezys man

my mans is scamming hard right now. 

he used my yeezy to take tagged pics...

and he sending out fakes

we using crack heads to set up paypal accounts and bank accounts 

once we get the money we withdraw and repeat 

caught one lick already. 

be safe. i figure ill let yall know 

Man...

How is that even possible when PayPal makes new users wait mad long to withdrawal?

If true, you're wrong for that. But you already know that, and don't care. :smh:

Last edited:
The chargeback scam is about to hurt a lot of feelings. Including some of the sellers trying to scam. :lol:

Nah, calling duck tales, cuz that's not how Paypal works for new accounts. They make you wait til the buyer receives the item and then some, b4 they let you withdrawal anything.

Unlike some other people,  I've had paint chipping while wearing Spenco cross trainer insoles with DS 2006 Fire Red 3s a couple years back.  Supposedly, the theory goes that denser insoles would relieve the compression of the midsoles.  I cannot verify that myself but I do find gel insole just flat out uncomfortable, especially the heel portions of the Spencos which feel elevated..  

But I'm wearing Merell ortholites currently with Toro IVs and NA WC 3s without any sign of cracking so far, albeit minimal wears with each so far.

would you prefer me to call them drug addicts 

they dont care about their information being used

im tryna help yall son....simple as that. 
real drug addicts probably don't have bank accounts. people who can actually open up a bank account won't do this kind of scam buddy. this guy thinks he is Stringer Bell or something. stringer bell of niketalk 

in here snitchin' on himself.

he posted his pic too and then deleted it.

clown yo. in here tryna flex but it backfired.

you watch too much tv lol

drug addicts are regular people with jobs

see you mentioned stringer bell lol. this isnt the wire my man

drug addicts are scrathching and peeling their skin off lol

they regular folks thats just looking to get high. they will do what ever you want if it benefits their habit 
last time im going to respond to this clown but people who are normal don't just give away their bank info including their ss# to their dealers. 

just dead this whole convo already, I'm sorry for even pressin' you bout those numbers in the first place.

happy? I apologized, you got it....

you got it b, you paid in full jr.

Last edited:
lol you not gonna get me to slide you info on how its done my man. 

just be safe 

dont lose ya 2 month paychack over some sneakers 

Lol. There's no way to get around that wait time with PayPal when it's a new account, which you already admitted that's what you're doing, starting all new accounts.

You're full of crap.

And lol, that last statement just shows how you're only in this thread trying to look cool with an intraweb flex, and make yourself feel better (with lies). I get much more than that in 2 months and I don't have to be a drug dealer to do it. All I have to do is make your girl get low on the dance floor. :lol:

Last edited:
^Yeah i took several pics with my DSLR and the red looked different on every pic depending on light, whitebalance etc...

Back
Top Bottom