Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

In all honesty do you guys think these will be in a restock or have another release? Has nike cancelled people's orders? I highly doubt there will be any type of release but I would like to hear what you guys think.

I'm trying to figure out the scam aspect of this, I'm assuming a refund won't be issued.
they will issue refund minus $10... so in the event they get nothing, they have made a minimum of $10 for each order... thats the scam..using people eagerness and hype to lure them into something with the thought of a minimum loss, for the possiblity of a great gain... and in any event the service provider cant lose either way

In all honesty do you guys think these will be in a restock or have another release? Has nike cancelled people's orders? I highly doubt there will be any type of release but I would like to hear what you guys think.
Yes they canceled orders in the US and Europe

some orders were cancelled but i doubt more than enough to do like two or three size runs. nike might have held back more stock though

they will issue refund minus $10... so in the event they get nothing, they have made a minimum of $10 for each order... thats the scam..using people eagerness and hype to lure them into something with the thought of a minimum loss, for the possiblity of a great gain... and in any event the service provider cant lose either way

so if they do release though, people are paying $500 to this guy? is that only if you get a pair, or is that if they release and you dont get a pair, but they did release?

If they do re-release and they get 0 pairs then any fool who paid them should expect a full refund

Ok cool...I was expecting the box with the logo...so that means I can go ahead...I will let you know what I'll do with them....:wink:

That's the thing, only 10 dollars? Out of 500, the scammer only takes 10? I would think they would take more than just ten. It's a profit either way but I would feel they would find a way for it to be more than just 10 dollars.

Man...

How is that even possible when PayPal makes new users wait mad long to withdrawal?

If true, you're wrong for that. But you already know that, and don't care.
mean.gif
The scam basically gets over on paypal and not the consumer, they don't withdraw from the BS account they just move the funds to a legit paypal account with history that can withdraw.  Everything dude said is fact, if people choose to ignore it because they can't connect the dots thats their own fault.

This thread isn't even about shoes..

I can see why Nike is trying to distance themselves from this nonsense.

Last edited:
That's the thing, only 10 dollars? Out of 500, the scammer only takes 10? I would think they would take more than just ten. It's a profit either way but I would feel they would find a way for it to be more than just 10 dollars.
say he gets 200 orders... made 2k.. doing nothing

If you're selling these safest way is RIF or flight club.

And if these end up on Nike ID they'd be renamed Flystepper 2k14 :lol:

say he gets 200 orders... made 2k.. doing nothing

but 200*500 would produce a 100,000 profit. For a scammer to keep only 2% seems a little to good to be true, I mean it's the perfect scam but I have never heard of a scammer that isn't greedy

EDIT: Not going to clutter the thread with this discussion, good scam either way.

Last edited:
lol nike aint about that making profit life... its not like its a corporation of anything...

It's funny that you guys think that FC won't move these. . . They have Celebes make phone orders all day long ! What's $6,500.00 to some cornball like Justin Beiber? Or Chris Brown. (They have like 20 Basketball players CC on file ) they won't have problems moving these. These shoes aren't being sold to reg people.
these guys don't really give a fck, nike delivers such sneakers to them months earlier than release..even some unknown douchebags had these making posts on IG..if such people have them, imagine celebrities.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any pictures of the inside of where the strap goes through the holder? Sorry for the bad description. Just curious trying to compare real ones to fake ones. It seems like the fakes are white there and I can't recall seeing any pictures of real ones there. Thanks!

some orders were cancelled but i doubt more than enough to do like two or three size runs. nike might have held back more stock though

THERE WERE A LOT MORE THAN 2-3 SIZE RUNS THAT WERE CANCELLED. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT...

Back
Top Bottom