Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

my boy did a quick sale on ebay .. Dude waited for the shipped and charged him back

hes not scammed yet... tell him to try to cancel the shipment.

Also, i think FEDEX and UPS are the best at return to sender ordeals..... Definitely is advantageous when needed.

nerd.gif

Dudes thinking FC pairs are going to sit. That's funny. I had one of their employees make me a personal 3K offer on IG last night and then found out I had one of their 6K quotes locked in. He gave up right then and there.

Said it was a no brainer for me cause they're shipping these worldwide and fielding interest from so many millionaires these will move and move fast at 6k. I'm not even going to question it at this point. They will sell, especially the first pairs.

I respect it but I don't think it matters. When someone is paying 3k or whatever it may be you might as well just not open it if they ask. Plus makes the decision easier not keep them lol. I know I wouldn't want to look at then cause in the back of mind I would change my mind even with cash in front of me lol.

Lol! I know what you mean. Thanks for your input I appreciate it.

Some of these guys on FB groups are posting in the 3k-3.5k range

Last edited:
We had guys in here not even knowing what a charge back was.
*Raises hand*  what is a charge back? lol
nike reps always act clueless on giving out info tho.

i do wonder if they will put up the cancelled pairs. they could also send them to an outlet like they did with the DB 3s.
DB3's ended up in outlets!?? I wonder how to find out if they do this with other sneakers?  Any good methods other than just calling around?

my boy did a quick sale on ebay .. Dude waited for the shipped and charged him back

I TOLD YALL. DO NOT SELL ONLINE. Y'all were in here getting mad we were giving tips on the do's and don't. Smh

chargebacks only work when the seller doesn't cover his butt 100%.

CHARGEBACKS WORK 99.9% OF THE TIME EVEN IF SELLER FOLLOWS ALL RULES.

PERSON DOING CHARGEBACK MAY BE ASKED TO SEND BACK THE MERCHANDISE BUT I'M SURE THE SCAMMER HAS NO PROBLEM SENDING BACK FUGAZZIS. CREDIT CARD COMPANY ALMOST ALWAYS SIDES WITH IT'S CUSTOMER.

ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH REPUTABLE PEOPLE.

I'VE ALREADY WARNED OF THIS MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. POSTING ON EBAY WILL LEAD TO SEEING CHARGEBACKS A FEW WEEKS TO A 1 OR 2 MONTH DOWN THE LINE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

Last edited:

PERSON DOING CHARGEBACK MAY BE ASKED TO SEND BACK THE MERCHANDISE BUT I'M SURE THE SCAMMER HAS NO PROBLEM SENDING BACK FUGAZZIS. CREDIT CARD COMPANY ALMOST ALWAYS SIDES WITH IT'S CUSTOMER.

I'VE ALREADY WARNED OF THIS MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. POSTING ON EBAY WILL LEAD TO SEEING CHARGEBACKS A FEW WEEKS TO A 1 OR 2 DOWN THE LINE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

Yup, ain't no 100% covering your butt for that. The seller has NOTHING to do with it. He's basically asking the credit card company for free money in their eyes..... Tell me how that'll go.

Continue not to listen guys. Don't say you weren't warned

Last edited:

I'VE ALREADY WARNED OF THIS MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. POSTING ON EBAY WILL LEAD TO SEEING CHARGEBACKS A FEW WEEKS TO A 1 OR 2 MONTH DOWN THE LINE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

there's a window of up to 45 days if the buyer wants to do a chargeback right?

I understand that people will be scammed for sure. I am just saying you can also do a successful transaction BUT you really need to know how to cover your butt.

This is definitely not the shoe to be your first selling adventure tho.

Last edited:
If you've ever sold shoes for $2k+, you'll know what to do not to be ******...

Bank transfer also works quite well, as does a cashiers check.

there's a window of up to 45 days if the buyer wants to do a chargeback right?

Depends on the company. The later the scammer waits the better. It just gives the seller a bigger window to lose a receipt, forget, something. Once the charge back has been done you're basically asking to get paid for free.

Thats crazy, any ways to avoid this other than dealing with good people?  What if they bought through paypal, usually that's linked to a bank account not necessary a credit card

Back
Top Bottom