Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

smokin.gif
i heard this song the day nike dropped them and i was hyped lol

ive dealt with a chargebacks before so that stuff does matter.

So have I, it didn't. They said to take it to the local authorities

Could be a case by case situation but I wouldn't risk going though it either way

Last edited:
You guys seen this yet? 

Peep the condition of the sole (towards the end).
i would be livid.

wow :lol:

but then again think about how long they've been sitting who knows where. You think Nike rechecked them when they shipped? As long as it comes off with a little Jason Markk I'd just be happy to have gotten a pair. Some of y'all can't see the forest from the trees.

Is there any way to get these in Canada? Idk how many Canadian NTers we got over here but doesn't seem like too many. eBay prices for my size are just too ridiculous right now. Thanks!

Sold or possibly taken down by seller for a local meetup? That's what happened to me with my AY's. Seller wanted to do a local meetup so we needed to go to FC and have them take them out of the store and pull the listing from the site.

Is there any way to get these in Canada? Idk how many Canadian NTers we got over here but doesn't seem like too many. eBay prices for my size are just too ridiculous right now. Thanks!
I'm from Toronto. With these releases, i ship to a cousin in NY, and she ships to me. Unfortunately this release didn't go too well, but yeah.

wow :lol:

but then again think about how long they've been sitting who knows where. You think Nike rechecked them when they shipped? As long as it comes off with a little Jason Markk I'd just be happy to have gotten a pair. Some of y'all can't see the forest from the trees.

Looks like glue residue, I'm sure some alcohol would take it right off.

I'm from Toronto. With these releases, i ship to a cousin in NY, and she ships to me. Unfortunately this release didn't go too well, but yeah.
Yeah we get screwed over here in Canada. Im from Montreal and had finally had hookup from this store downtown so i was praying these would release in stores too but now I'm trying to scrounge around to find someone willing to sell a pair online or meet up (which is kinda hard)

Back
Top Bottom