Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

WHY NOT DO AN AUCTION AND DONATE PROCEEDS TO A CHARITY.

PAY IT FORWARD AND DO A GOOD DEED FOR SOME PEOPLE WITH THE MONEY IT WOULD BRING IN.

CRAZY IDEA, I KNOW.
I'll burn the shoes and write a check to charity that same night for the going value. I do an extensive amount of charity work as it is and have no qualms donating more, but I'm doing this for me. You're entitled to be selfish once in a while, and this will be the first time in a long time I have been.

I'll burn the shoes and write a check to charity that same night for the going value. I do an extensive amount of charity work as it is and have no qualms donating more, but I'm doing this for me. You're entitled to be selfish once in a while, and this will be the first time in a long time I have been.

true

well at least youre burning a sz 13 and not a sz 12

id feel sick right now before bed

now that would be some good PR
Lmao. I see what you did there. Repped. :lol:

But yeah honestly, I don't really know you prgirlgonerogue prgirlgonerogue but reading what I have read so far, can't believe you were done like that. Man.. If my lady did that kind of cheating to me, I would have been livid. :smh: glad you are burning his Yeezys. i live out here in LA but i would love to see pics of that at least so please post here afterwards :lol:

good for you girl. karma is a female dog and there's no greater fury than a woman scorned.

Lmao. I see what you did there. Repped.
laugh.gif

But yeah honestly, I don't really know you @PRGirlGoneRogue but reading what I have read so far, can't believe you were done like that. Man.. If my lady did that kind of cheating to me, I would have been livid.
mean.gif
glad you are burning his Yeezys. i live out here in LA but i would love to see pics of that at least so please post here afterwards
laugh.gif
Don't worry, you won't necessarily have to miss it as I'm looking to have it live-streamed. I'm working on hiring a DJ who will be playing a mash-up of Kanye songs and rants, a videographer, and a photographer. And if you want to see everything really unfold, in all it's glorious detail, check-out the Facebook event page, shoot me a friend request, and you'll see EVERYTHING.

yeah, as i said b4, i was able to get DS solars for $1350 a couple months after release... and DS plats last march for $1350...

deals were out there to be had for awhile, and while i'm sure people paid much more to FC for 'em at the time, they didn't start really catching rape prices for awhile.

the only reason these RO's are so high starting out is cuz people were already paying $5K - $6K to get the early, stolen pairs...

so people just thought that should be the price out the jump...

combo that with hype at an all time high, people seeing the prices solar's have been fetching, it's ye's last shoe with nike, and other factors, well...

all i can do is hope after the celebs, ballers, and rich kids grab their pairs for sandusky prices, your boy can come up on a decent price... :nerd:

the problem is that alot of these hypes dont know the difference between want and need. i remember when the yeezy 1s sold for inflated prices and dropped back down to $400-$500 a week or two after the release. people are paying these thousands just to get the head nods and approval of other dudes instead of waiting it out for prices to drop, which in turn keeps these prices sky high

cringing right now. agree with lurking though. size 12 i might actually care :lol: all these stans on that kanye site (KTT? Dont actually know but that sounds right) gonna be up in arms though lol

Last edited:
So I'm not looking to buy, sell, or trade a pair of Air Yeezy Red October 2's... but on March 15th, I will be setting fire to a pair. Just found out the guy I was dating was cheating on me - a lot - so while I know in sneaker circles the destruction/desecration of a pair of kicks like this sacrilege and might create some riots, if you're in the DMV (or close enough / wanna come in for it) and want to watch a guy suffer, come to my Red Octobers & Heartbreak bonfire. Food/drinks afterwards are on me.

View media item 805713

just wondering, how do you have his red octobers though?

Don't worry, you won't necessarily have to miss it as I'm looking to have it live-streamed. I'm working on hiring a DJ who will be playing a mash-up of Kanye songs and rants, a videographer, and a photographer. And if you want to see everything really unfold, in all it's glorious detail, check-out the Facebook event page, shoot me a friend request, and you'll see EVERYTHING.

This has to be lies, it could all be a hoax and a Fake FB page

Because I buy/bought everything cool he had. Partial list of said cool items is on the event page.

i did see that actually. you got plans for the rest of that stuff? mainly those gammas :nerd: by the way, sorry about what went down. imo cheating is the worst legally allowed thing a person can do. so ******.

Because I buy/bought everything cool he had. Partial list of said cool items is on the event page.

didn't you sleep through the release? mind me asking how you got a pair/how much?

no offense but he's prob not gonna care if you do this. you're gonna look like the crazy ex gf and it's easier for a guy to deal with. I know it was for me when my ex went off the deep end. I'd sell them or give them to someone you know maybe like a little kid.

just my 2 cents.

i did see that actually. you got plans for the rest of that stuff? mainly those gammas
nerd.gif
by the way, sorry about what went down. imo cheating is the worst legally allowed thing a person can do. so ******.
If/when he returns those items, as I have asked them to, I will gladly GIVE AWAY those items on these boards. He's ignored two formal requests from me about getting those items back, I'll be sending the next request via certified mail. And if that doesn't work, then lawyers will be getting involved.

Lol. How about you sell them to a randomly drawn winner for $1 haha. Hate to see a good pair of shoes go to waste.

didn't you sleep through the release? mind me asking how you got a pair/how much?

no offense but he's prob not gonna care if you do this. you're gonna look like the crazy ex gf and it's easier for a guy to deal with. I know it was for me when my ex went off the deep end. I'd sell them or give them to someone you know maybe like a little kid.

just my 2 cents.
This is when favors come into play. I did sleep through the release. And since I didn't get him the Tiffany's he so wanted, I felt like a failure as a girlfriend and decided to do whatever it took to get him a pair of RO's. So he knows about the shoes, he knows about the event page (his friends are stalking my FB), and when the value of the RO is 1/4th of his total income, believe me, he cares. And I'm okay with looking like the crazy ex-gf if it means I get some sort of closure for myself.

just my 2 cents.

Agreed. Why not get that pair into someones hands who will enjoy them? Selfishness is exactly what lead to a nasty breakup I was recently on the wrong side of. You could instead brighten up someones day while feeling awesome about doing good for someone else. You spazzing like this will just help the douche rationalize his actions that lead to this in the first place.

But hey, I don't know you or your circumstances, so do what you gotta do.

If/when he returns those items, as I have asked them to, I will gladly GIVE AWAY those items on these boards. He's ignored two formal requests from me about getting those items back, I'll be sending the next request via certified mail. And if that doesn't work, then lawyers will be getting involved.

i would appreciate it if you kept me in mind in that case. i hope it doesnt have to get to that point. lawyers make an ugly break up uglier and more complicated

i would appreciate it if you kept me in mind in that case. i hope it doesnt have to get to that point. lawyers make an ugly break up uglier and more complicated
Gladly. And yes, I agree about lawyers, but when he's ignored requests for those items back repeatedly, at some point, you have to escalate the situation.

Back
Top Bottom