Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Paying resell on these aint that bad. You can wear em like 10 times and still resell them for like 75% what you paid.

Im looking to own them, not resell them.
Don't get me wrong, I have sold shoes before, but I am not in the reseller business; as someone else pointed out.

hottest WNBA player since Rebecca Lobo
roll.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Jesus how does every Yeezy thread progressively get worse? now we have people comparing their net worth and arguing about who's hurting the "game" its just shoes and its just money, some people value one over the other... get over it. Somebody post some damn pics.

Definitely keeping my pair.... I have a career, a degree, so I can make 5k somewhere down the line. Like said earlier, money comes and goes, but these shoes only come once in a blue moon, and when pairs start to dry up it'll be very hard to get an authentic pair on feebay unless if you buy them at a co-signment shop. I can't believe this became a "re-selling" thread  
sick.gif

This is THE shoe to resell, not that surprising... I wasn't lucky enough to have a pair but they definitely would have gone straight on to my feet the day they arrived. It is what it is.

Yup, definitely a resell thread at this point haha. Hopefully in a week or two it won't be too hard to get a pair of 12's with out having to deal with a scammer.

Back
Top Bottom