Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

loubrock loubrock , wasn't that you that also got an early, stolen, legit pair back in december?

if so, any noticeable differences?

i doubt it, cuz that issue was already ran thru last week on NDSBG, and the early pairs checked out, but i'm just curious...

I checked them both very carefully and they were identical. In general if you look at the shoes extremely carefully the quality control was missing for sure on both early pairs and the retail release as well. I don't get too crazy about it since I wear my shoes. As long as its not something that's drastically noticeable to ME when I'm rocking them, I'm cool with it.

I'm not sure how they were obtained b/c I never asked the dude I copped em from if he stole em. LOL.

Last edited:
and furthermore, big j, while i see what you're saying... these threads for hyped releases always turn into some craziness on NT... but this one turned into a straight up resell seminar... teaching people how to sell, what to sell for, how not to get scammed, etc. etc... so ya gotta expect some backlash to that, in fact you should be PROUD of it, cuz at the end of the day, NT still has a TON of people who wanna talk about the shoes, not how much people are selling them for... and i'd suggest that it's been pretty mild, considering the circumstances...

sometimes ya gotta say the same things over and over when people keep trying to denounce facts and logic, based on history...

trust me, i'd much rather this thread be full of nothing but on feet pix, dope fits with the shoes, cool stories about obtaining them, the design, how they fit, etc, etc...

instead it has been almost entirely a lottery and stock market analysis thread... :smh:

nah, big j, i just mean, watching the market's react to this release is interesting... from the buyers to the sellers, to the realistic prices (that aren't even really realistic at all, lol), to all of the sudden people acting like FC pricing is appropriate...

i haven't seen anything quite like it in all my years messing with sneakers... :lol:

honestly, i seriously think this isn't anything new tho. people are always pushing the envelope on what they can get.

i can't see the argument on why someone needs to tell someone else what they need to take for their shoes. to do it for days is remarkable.

what happened to "what, what? you want how much for your shoes?" followed by "good luck with that bruh :lol:" then keeping it moving?

Yep, gotta pay the cost to be the boss right. Get ya money up and put out that $6-7K, you can then go around telling people you paid $7K for them, making you even cooler. Ballin'!!!:smokin

who needs a rolex when you can buy yeezys baby!
In the real world my rolex is insured and if I were to lose it or have it stolen it would be easily replaced, I still don't know that any insurance company will give you more than retail for yeezys.

Haters gonna hate especially the ones that didn't get their pair

this is the funny part to me, when cats start acting like they are above people cuz they got dumb lucky by catching a tweet b4 others did...

it took no skill to do that, just some luck... and luck is something we all have, and have not, at diff points in our lives...

when i had a FSR of yeezy 1's, i got extremely lucky, but i didn't come in the thread taunting people who came up short, calling them jealous, salty, haters (and believe me, cats were coming at me sideways over it)... in fact, i helped some NTers get their pairs from me for cheaper than anywhere else...

don't see none of that going on now...

all people see is dollar signs...

just another example of how things have changed over the last few years... for the worse... :smh:

Yea, I don't get that as why anybody would buy a pair of sneakers over a rolex unless they already have plenty of rolexes and are loaded with $, which is a small % of people.

some people are more into shoes than watches...

pretty simple.

not everyone buys things because they are expensive, to show off that they have this or that, and it cost this much...

i'd be happy if these shoes weren't worth more than $100 bones... i'd still rock the hell out of them.

Last edited:
but proto, you cite what YOU did vs what others are doing now and saying things have change... REALLY tho?

people flaunted and all the sorts when they got the yeezy 1s too.... they do it on every release man.

thats why I'm not sure why you are making it your mission to answer everyone that posts about haters and resell stuff. you already know what it is man. let them sell their pair then go back to their regular scheduled programming. don't even give them the time of day.

but proto, you cite what YOU did vs what others are doing now and saying things have change... REALLY tho?

people flaunted and all the sorts when they got the yeezy 1s too.... they do it on every release man.

thats why I'm not sure why you are making it your mission to answer everyone that posts about haters and resell stuff. you already know what it is man. let them sell their pair then go back to their regular scheduled programming. don't even give them the time of day.

you can't deny that things have changed... that NT used to have more of a community feel, and more people were willing to help each other out, just cuz they related to the feeling of putting on a pair of kicks you love for the first time...

ain't nothing sweet, i already know...

it's not even the resellers i'm mad at, they've always been there... it's just getting to that point where it's SO MUCH about money now that it's too annoying to try to get a pair of shoes ya wanna wear, without paying some kid $50 extra for a GR...

a lot of heads are bowing out cuz of it... and i can relate.

Yea, I don't get that as why anybody would buy a pair of sneakers over a rolex unless they already have plenty of rolexes and are loaded with $, which is a small % of people.

some people are more into shoes than watches...

pretty simple.

not everyone buys things because they are expensive, to show off that they have this or that, and it cost this much...

i'd be happy if these shoes weren't worth more than $100 bones... i'd still rock the hell out of them.

Oh aight, then you are different. I am speaking more to the demographic that is willing to drop $3K-5K on shoes, they most likely are buying things to show they got money so I'm just saying a rolex/jewelry seems like a better purchase.

In the real world my rolex is insured and if I were to lose it or have it stolen it would be easily replaced, I still don't know that any insurance company will give you more than retail for yeezys.
Which begs the question why pay more than retail to begin with.

I love the Yeezys and would love to have a pair, I'd rock them tell the soles came off, but there's no way I could pay thousands for a shoe. The prices these are going for would pay off almost half my student loans, or get me a car. That's crazy.

Flame me all you want but tbh the reps I've seen online look so good I may just buy those and be happy with them. Even if I had a real pair I'd be saying they were fake anyway so I wouldn't get jacked for them...I'm not trying to stunt on anyone anyway. I want them cause I like the shoe, same reason I have Nikes and Jordans and all the stuff that sneakerheads love, but also have 2 pairs of Reebok Zigs, lol

And before someone says "reps are for the poor people who can't afford them", I would have no problem dropping $245, the ACTUAL price of the shoe, in the blink of an eye for a pair. Yeah I'm a broke AF college student, but I wouldn't have any issue because I like the shoe that much. Dudes who are dropping 3 grand for these must be pretty damn well off, and I'm jealous of ya'll if that's the case.

Hate me if you feel like you gotta but that's my take on it, at the moment at least. May be the post-Yeezy stress disorder speaking hahaha

Haha people so clueless about life they only see materialism as the way to spend 6k. So typical of NT.

Why would I compare apples to oranges. Of course that money is better used for things like paying off debt or investing, but that's another topic.

This is a Yeezy thread(luxury materialistic item thread), this isn't a financial advising, how to build credit thread, etc, etc.

Last edited:
Why would I compare apples to oranges. Of course that money is better used for things like paying off debt or investing, but that's another topic.
 dont waste your time arguing with that guy. he was been in here making ignorant statements about sneaker culture for the past two days. 

Only thing worse than a re seller is one with a superiority complex. 

Nah I know a lot of people in my life wouldn't use thousands just to stunt. But for teenagers it makes total sense. It explains the mentality that lets a shoe become this expensive in the first place.

I know a lot of people in NT that dont live by that standards either.Majority of a whole sets the 'typical' standards though . Maybe NT is a bit more than average ...

Last edited:
It's far easier for me to make $3k-$4k than to obtain another pair of these.  Especially since I paid $245.

I've had zero temptation to sell mine yet and at this point, I don't plan on it unless someone locally throws 5K in my face.  Other than that, they'll be on my feet this summer.  

Don't knock other people's hustle.  @DJ Proto J   you should be happy so many people want to sell and flood the market.  That's what brings down the price for you to get yours cheaper.  Supply & demand.  

Last edited:
Nah I know a lot of people in my life wouldn't use thousands just to stunt. But for teenagers it makes total sense. It explains the mentality that lets a shoe become this expensive in the first place.

I know a lot of people in NT that dont live by that standards either.Majority of a whole sets the 'typical' standards though . Maybe NT is a bit more than average ...

99.9% of people spend thousands to stunt. Let's be real here, whether it is a big house to invite people over to hang out and watch the fight or Super Bowl, a fancy car, designer handbags, etc, etc.

Just in different ways. That's what's money is for, to be spent. Live it up.

99.9% of people spend thousands to stunt. Let's be real here, whether it is a big house to invite people over to hang out and watch the fight or Super Bowl, a fancy car, designer handbags, etc, etc.

Just in different ways. That's what's money is for, to be spent. Live it up.

Sorry my friend , but besides the simple truth that indeed money is for spending (what else would they be for actually) , I do not agree to anything else you are saying. Matter of opinion I guess.

Last edited:
Sorry my friend , but besides the simple truth that indeed money is for spending (what else would they be for actually) , I do not agree to anything else you are saying. Matter of opinion I guess.
So can i assume the money you make from selling your two pairs of RO's and all those kobes are going straight into your ROTH?

Edit: Let me get that 9.5 btw 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom