Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

If that was a test I failed miserably....lol I had my auto refresh on and my atc bot.....had like 5 flyknits in my cart...
mean.gif
mean.gif

whats weird is the kobe 9 masterpiece link is active but says sold out on nike.com.......hmmmmm interesting......

There is 2 nikestore twitter accounts now. Anyone else notice this?

Edit:

one is @nikestore and the other @nlkestore

Last edited:
Even though I have a bot, which you have to have in order to get anything nowadays, I hope that bots eventually get wiped out.

I would be totally good with random drops TLO with no bots. Nike also needs to add some transparency to the RSVP process as well. That has always been my issues since day one.

its either a sign that no restocks on ro or nike created a new link for the restock to steer away bots *kanye shrug

NIKE WATCHING JUST KNOW THEY GOT THE IP ADDRESS'S OF EVERYONE THAT ADDED THE FLYKNIT TO THE CART...... good luck buying a "limited" sneaker

just because someone added to cart does not mean anything lol... I just added to cart without a bot because I had a page monitor on the old link and added for the **** of it.

Back
Top Bottom