Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Nobody in my local groups Are offering anything remotely as good as most of you have said. They poor over here. Couldn't even find anybody that wants to trade solars for them.

i never seen a link change that quick
nerd.gif
technically these are all forwarded URLS. The official link just forwards you to the Flynit page, its not really changed.

The Kobe Masterpiece link was also going to that Flynit page too a few hours ago.  It has since changed back, so these conspiracy theories are laughable about them trying to catch people.

Just weird to me when my pm went off the yeezy popped up imposed over the airmax
I refreshed the page and boom the airmax was there no RO's

If I had these ***** I wouldn't take anything but straight cash...

Miss me with them shoe trades. **** all that. Pay me.

Last edited:
Some of these trade offers i'm seeing around makes me wish i gotta a pair of these 

Last edited:
Man I've been looking for these and for the price of one pair of these I could almost cop two of the shoes ye designed for louis!

Couldn't even find anybody that wants to trade solars for them.

i wouldn't trade solars for 'em either...

in fact, sole exchange said yesterday that someone was trading RO's and tiffs or prelude 8 for DS solars...

solars will be worth more in the long run, they're better quality, considered the most recognizable, and most people's fav colorway, of the yeezy line.

Although not an official colorway of the pic above I like that all Black Cat out look. Id hope and try for em.

Here's an idea for everyone thats scared to sell their pair on Ebay/Paypal.  Before you ship the shoes, email the buyer a Bill of Sale or any drawn up agreement, with all the details about the shoes.

Be sure to point out any manufacture flaws in the agreement.  Include that the shoes are 100% authentic and "by signing this agreement, the buyer agrees that the shoes are as-stated and will not file any type of dispute/chargeback once the product exchanges possession".

Have the buyer print the agreement, sign it, GET IT NOTARIZED, scanned and sent back to you! 
Once you have that, ship the shoes.  Problem Solved.

If the buyer doesn't want to sign it, then you know what time it is.

i do this when i sell motorcycles on ebay

Back
Top Bottom