Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

talked to a guy on ebay, found out he just sold his size 12 for $2500 today.

waiting for that powerball ticket to pay off with my $400 million, then i'll buy a pair hahaha

Last edited:
talked to a guy on ebay, found out he just sold his size 12 for $2500 today.

waiting for that powerball ticket to pay off with my $400 million, then i'll buy a pair hahaha

ehh, guess some guy in california won the $400 million. there goes my retirement plan :lol:

So whats an example of a fair deal for a best friend 
retail- thats best friend styles

come on people- seriously?

Y'all touched in the brain if y'all think your best friend helpin you out by charging you 1k plus 2 pair of sneaks.

And peeps congratulating others for paying under 3k for a pair of freaky tomato shoes???

priorities- 

damn- if you got 3k to spend on these- you best not be haggling over 1-200 bucks- chump change

play on playaz

Last edited:
Damn, definitely unsure about a restock now, just saw that @Diplo on IG made a post saying thanks Nike, I hope Nike didn't send the extras to celebrities and he just copped from Flight Club or something. I just want a shot at retail when I'm awake and somewhat ready next to a computer or something

How so...I think that's a very fair deal.
maybe im old fashioned- but i aint in to makin $$$$ off my crew 

meh... the friend is losing out too. its not like ol boy had a ton of them and dude got the BEST trade that he would have come across BY FAR. im sure both guys look out for each other.

I equate it to when I used to collect comic books. we traded value for value but it wasn't a big deal because we weren't talking thousands of dollars in value.

I will say this: the use of the term "paragraphs" on here makes me think many aren't bright. It's a forum... you only have words to communicate and a lot of dudes despise reading here and make a point to let it be known they do. It's kind of strange.

You always find a way to top your last outlandish statement.

Nobody has a problem with paragraphs. People have a problem with long-winded posts with 5 paragraphs repeating the same rubbish over and over.

Methodical Management writes a long research paper for every single post he has. The difference is he actually brings something of value to his posts. His posts generally have useful information and he knows how to get his points across well. His 10 paragraph long posts are generally repped 20-40 times and QFT over and over.

I don't even read Protos posts because I feel less educated after having read them as if just reading them diminished my knowledge.

Last edited:
retail- thats best friend styles

come on people- seriously?

Y'all touched in the brain if y'all think your best friend helpin you out by charging you 1k plus 2 pair of sneaks.

And peeps congratulating others for paying under 3k for a pair of freaky tomato shoes???

priorities- 
damn- if you got 3k to spend on these- you best not be haggling over 1-200 bucks- chump change

play on playaz
Retail? Lmao 99.9 out of 100 wouldn't even give these yeezys to their moms at that price. As the recipient of the best friend I would consider myself selfish taking the yeezys for retail unless he was a millionaire or owed me a big favor or something

I will say this: the use of the term "paragraphs" on here makes me think many aren't bright. It's a forum... you only have words to communicate and a lot of dudes despise reading here and make a point to let it be known they do. It's kind of strange.

You always find a way to top your last outlandish statement.

Nobody has a problem with paragraphs. People have a problem with long-winded posts with 5 paragraphs repeating the same rubbish over and over.

Methodical Management writes a long research paper for every single post he has. The difference is he actually brings something of value to his posts. His posts generally have useful information and he knows how to get his points across well. His 10 paragraph long posts are generally repped 20-40 times and QFT over and over.

I don't even read Protos posts because I feel less educated after having read them as if just reading them diminished my knowledge.

in all fairness, Meth could write he pees on the wall outside of the super market and he would get 20-40 reps, a gif in his honor, and all hail meth comments. he also posts far, far less than proto.

Back
Top Bottom