Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

View media item 824743
View media item 824744
Picked these up today size US8, would have liked an 8.5, I like them, but I'm prolly going to trade for other DS yeezys, still looking for my pair of plats :smokin
These are DS never tried on, so I'm sorry can't say, I'll let you know if and when I decide to keep and try on, they look big, I don't think .5 will be an issue personally, I'm in the same boat as you haha

PM'd as well, lol.
These are DS never tried on, so I'm sorry can't say, I'll let you know if and when I decide to keep and try on, they look big, I don't think .5 will be an issue personally, I'm in the same boat as you haha
PM'ed :smile:

PERFECT EXAMPLES OF WHAT TO DO TO GET WARNINGS SENT OR TO BE BANNED.

A PM SENT QUOTE... whats the purpose? To make it painfully obvious that you are trying to buy the shoes when the thread title clearly says its against the rules.

BAIT POSTS - slick selling will get you kicked too.

Consider this a warning.

A PM SENT QUOTE... whats the purpose? To make it painfully obvious that you are trying to buy the shoes when the thread title clearly says its against the rules.

Consider this a warning.

I have shared my pick up and opinion on the shoe, I have not offered sale of trade on here, I was merly saying I prefer plats and answered someone's question about sizing, banned, warned for what? Saying I don't like them that much and not sure if I'm going to keep? :smh: People's way of thinking man I swear. People said they pmed me, so. I haven't offered for sale or trade, the quality on these is not as good as solars or plats, is my opinion and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep these is all I was saying, sorry.

Last edited:

Consider this a warning.

How is it any different when users openly share where and how much they have sold this shoe for?

Consider this a warning.

How is it any different when users openly share where and how much they have sold this shoe for?

ah so people have been selling shoes in here to each other? naw... chill

tyrant? you've been on the board since 08 right? so you so thirsty that you keep trying to break the rules? that's cool. keep it up.

I wrote PM sent so he knows to check his PM's.

Please explain the thirst. You wanna reach and assume what we're doing? C'mon bruh.

tyrant? you've been on the board since 08 right? so you so thirsty that you keep trying to break the rules? that's cool. keep it up.

I wrote PM sent so he knows to check his PM's.

Please explain the thirst. You wanna reach and assume what we're doing? C'mon bruh.

there is something call common sense. you and I have gone over this before.

its cool tho. keep it up and ill just remove you guys from the thread since you cant respect the site's rules.

on the site since 08 then start acting brand new. cool.

Not exactly what I meant, but, I just didn't see his attempt to sale anything to anyone blatantly. It was others who took it upon themselves to insinuate a sale, no?

i see it from both perspectives 
laugh.gif

Not exactly what I meant, but, I just didn't see his attempt to sale anything to anyone blatantly. It was others who took it upon themselves to insinuate a sale, no?

my issue isn't as much with AllStarDope (so my apologies to you) as it is with members that know better like fresco and mark. its the stupidest thing you can do. PM sent PM sent PM sent.

hey, lets create a pyramid of PM sents to let the admin know im trying to buy in here.

I ain't here to derail thread or argue with the powers that be I respect the rules, but I can assure you I was just sharing my pick up I paid resell for and voicing my feelings about it, personally I think I won't keep them and going to try find my pair of plats, that's it. I was not trying to sell or trade I was just sharing, for any confusion I apologise.

my issue isn't as much with AllStarDope (so my apologies to you) as it is with members that know better like fresco and mark. its the stupidest thing you can do. PM sent PM sent PM sent.

hey, lets create a pyramid of PM sents to let the admin know im trying to buy in here.

Fair enough. I understand that, and can accept that.

just curious, why is it against the rules to sell in a thread? it'd be better than the buy/sell forum and bring more entertainment and lols

Last edited:
I ain't here to derail thread or argue with the powers that be I respect the rules, but I can assure you I was just sharing my pick up I paid resell for and voicing my feelings about it, personally I think I won't keep them and going to try find my pair of plats, that's it. I was not trying to sell or trade I was just sharing, for any confusion I apologise.

again, I apologize for using you as an example. mark and fresco tho......... they know better.

im power tripping tho because people don't show common sense.

Back
Top Bottom