Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Guys, I understand the frustration but I can't allow the threats on here. You need to chill on that. If you can't have a civil disagreement then suspensions will ensue.

Last edited:
People seen through your lies Scammi and the know it all important, better then everyone attitude you ooze in your posts, would only get you slapped and brought back down to earth real quick in person, so leave the boss talk, calling people on meets n that, come on man you spat in peoples faces got exposed, then come back in here with that smug tone and avy expression thinking its casual, no no my man, you got a lot to learn, that don't run in real life or on NT. :smh: |I it ain't no threat but you need to check yourself, for you do it irl to the wrong person and get caught slipping...

It's like pissing on people then telling them it's raining you know...

Last edited:
Once again it's a formal invitation. For adults to have a discussion, we can even go to lunch after on me.

Once again it's a formal invitation. For adults to have a discussion, we can even go to lunch after on me.

Someone doesn't tell someone they don't know red yeezys are releasing and now they want to fight

I love what yeezys do to us hahaha.

bigj505 bigj505 I'm not threatening him. He asked to meet and I told him how it's gonna go down. I'm not gonna search for him or anything crazy like that, homeboy brought it up. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to give the impression I'm trying to threaten him over the internet

bigj505 bigj505 I'm not threatening him. He asked to meet and I told him how it's gonna go down. I'm not gonna search for him or anything crazy like that, homeboy brought it up. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to give the impression I'm trying to threaten him over the internet

saying you will want to do harm to someone is a threat. cmon man.... really?

Last edited:

I invited you to my office not to fight but to have a meeting. We can talk it out and hear both sides no need for physical violence. I'm a cool cat.

saying you will want to do harm to someone is a thread. cmon man.... really?
I might have exaggerated a little but his tone of voice (I know we're online but you can smell the snide attitude all over him by the way he words everything, in cluding saying lunch is on him :smh:) is wildly disrespectful in my book.

Lets get back to the yeezys before I get my *** banned :lol:

I invited you to my office not to fight but to have a meeting. We can talk it out and hear both sides no need for physical violence. I'm a cool cat.
You ignored all my questions previously though (Twitter) 
embarassed.gif

saying you will want to do harm to someone is a thread. cmon man.... really?

You know he insulted people here and comes back with that attitude, that's instigating trouble, I would like to meet Scammi and discuss how he's made me feel. And address his attitude, I didn't intend harm apon his persons or threaten him, regarding alp I don't think he was issuing threats but just merly stating that it be better if they not meet in person as emotions are running high and alp don't like to be bs'd.

a meeting about what, your credibility? If you were confident in yourself you wouldn't request such a foolish idea. I never have and never will ask a nter to meet me to prove to them who I am, Thats pathetic. To campout, sure. Chill, maybe, or whatever. Definitely not to prove who I am to them. I just got to LOL at that

a meeting about what, your credibility? If you were confident in yourself you wouldn't request such a foolish idea. I never have and never will ask a nter to meet me to prove to them who I am, Thats pathetic. To campout, sure. Chill, maybe, or whatever. Definitely not to prove who I am to them. I just got to LOL at that

Completely understand, if people are questioning me I rather provide facts and support. I can share those in the office but not on social media or NT. if you change your mind let me know.

Back
Top Bottom