Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

DS plats just sold in my area for $2k and he was having a little trouble commanding that. If be happy with 1.2 and would probably settle. But ideal would be 1.5 plus DS plats

Last edited:
Delusional. :lol:. Now I can't trust anything cjdynasty cjdynasty posts. I mean we had Memphis say months ago he'd trade 2 pairs of RO's for Solars...

But you're looking for Solars and 1500 for your pair :rofl:

I would be intrigued by that 1.2k and DS Plats trade. Would try to get that 1.5-2k ish. I think plats are >>>> than ROs. Just my opinion though.
So you're saying Plats better than RO's.

But also saying a pair struggled to sell locally for 2k

But also saying a fair trade would be Solars + 1500

QufWQ.gif

Edit: whew mistypes left and right here

Last edited:
couldnt score the authorized especially at these insane prices so opted for unauthorized compared them to my buddies and I think mine are made far better and a few grand less

I would be intrigued by that 1.2k and DS Plats trade. Would try to get that 1.5-2k ish. I think plats are >>>> than ROs. Just my opinion though.
So you're saying Plats better than RO's.

But also saying a pair struggled to sell locally for 2k

But also saying a fair trade would be Solars + 1500

QufWQ.gif
Mark, he meant to say 1.5 plus PLATS. Not Solars, he was thinking plats but typed solars lol

mark081990 mark081990 Dude, in my personal opinion I think plats are better. Just because I like them better don't mean they hold higher market value than ROs.

He was have trouble moving his at 2k. Even tried to help a fellow NTer acquire.

And again, the solar was a mistype. Of course Solars are King. And I don't care what Memphis would trade for them. I'm not trading two ROs for Solars. Straight up, yes.

mark081990 mark081990 Dude, in my personal opinion I think plats are better. Just because I like them better don't mean they hold higher market value than ROs.

He was have trouble moving his at 2k. Even tried to help a fellow NTer acquire.

And again, the solar was a mistype. Of course Solars are King. And I don't care what Memphis would trade for them. I'm not trading two ROs for Solars. Straight up, yes.
But man, if you think they're indeed better why would you say 1.5k and plats is fair?

Anything more than $500 and plats is straight robbery (even 500 is stretching it). Don't put 1.5k into these sellers heads :lol:

Most people that scored a pair are looking for one thing and one thing only... Cash in on them.

Very few are seeking a trade (whether for solars or plats or anything).

This might sound weird but after all the research, hours on Yeezy threads and for as much as I love the shoe and Kanye....

There is absolutely no way I can get rid of my pair.  I haven't put them up for sale/trade for a reason.

I know when it came down to it that the research meant nothing with the random release, but the shoe just has a lot of meaning and a great story at this point.  Maybe somewhere down the line i'll grab a pair of plats, as I prefer light and bright when it comes to my kicks.  

This is my only pair of Yeezys and I just can't let them go for any price.  Even though the QC is suspect, I can't wait to rock them all summer.  

After all, they're a killer pair of shoes, and I want to enjoy them.  
tongue.gif

Far less pairs??? Where are you getting your information from? From what I keep hearing 5k pairs were released for Plats and Solars and "rumor" has it that RO's were around 3 to 5k pairs... If anything, RO's were produced less than the other 2. 

definitely not true.

PO (arguably the most well connected to nike, and credible source we have on NT) already confirmed that there were significantly MORE RO's produced than solars and plats.

Last edited:
couldnt score the authorized especially at these insane prices so opted for unauthorized compared them to my buddies and I think mine are made far better and a few grand less

you realize you still don't actually have red october yeezy 2's, tho, right?

just some knock offs...

if you can't afford the real thing then just move on to another shoe... :stoneface:

and furthermore, just cuz some fakes appear to have a better paint job and less glue stains doesn't mean they're made better... :lol:

boy, these fake makers really got y'all fooled these days, huh?

you think just cuz they appear to be well made they actually are?

they don't have the same tech, same materials, same build, or anything...

guarantee you they will fall apart and look like trash long b4 the real thing will.

but hey, have fun "stunting" in your fakes... :lol:

definitely not true.

PO (arguably the most well connected to nike, and credible source we have on NT) already confirmed that there were significantly MORE RO's produced than solars and plats.
I'd like information on this.... or #'s produced. Its crazy how the Plats are far below (value wise) than the Solars and RO's

Last edited:
I'd like information on this.... or #'s produced. Its crazy how the Plats are far below (value wise) than the Solars and RO's

he won't give up exact numbers.

but if he says they produced more RO's than solars and plats you can believe it's the truth.

View media item 845443
Quality a lot better than I had imagined.

GLAD YOU GOT YOUR PAIR!

Far less pairs??? Where are you getting your information from? From what I keep hearing 5k pairs were released for Plats and Solars and "rumor" has it that RO's were around 3 to 5k pairs... If anything, RO's were produced less than the other 2. 

definitely not true.

THIS. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS UNTIL I READ YOUR POST. I'LL TRUST PO'S WORD OVER JUST ABOUT ANYBODY'S ON THIS FORUM.

Back
Top Bottom